There is no better place to take in Singapore’s stunning skyline than on the roof of a building, no better time to do it than at night, and no better way to do it than with a cocktail in your hand.
From Bangkok to Shanghai to Singapore, outdoor rooftop bars are all the rage in Asia, and they are especially popular after dark.
You can expect exotic cocktails created by innovative mixologists (translation: bartenders) and everything from yummy snacks to fine dining with white linen tablecloths and candles.
These six rooftop bars were recommended by Your Singapore. Pictured above: Lantern atop the Fullerton Bay Hotel in Singapore.
Singapore’s Top Rooftop Bars and Cocktail Lounges
- Orgo – 360 degree view of Marina Bay, Singapore. Featured cocktail: Roasted Apple Pie Cocktail. Where: 8 Raffles Avenue, #04-01.
- 1-Altitude – Highest bar in Singapore. Featured cocktail: Chocolate Sidecar. Where: 1 Raffles Place (Former OUB Centre), Singapore.
- Ku Dé Ta – A poolside bar with observation deck, restaurant, and club lounge. Featured cocktail: Martini with Lychee, Rose Water, and Apple Juice. Where: Skypark at Marina Bay Sands North Tower, 1 Bayfront Avenue, Singapore.
- Loof – Draws a Bohemian crowd. Featured cocktail: Gummiberry. Where: 331 North Bridge Road #03-07 Odeon Towers Extension Rooftop, Singapore.
- Lantern – A pool and views of the Singapore skyline. Featured Drink: Red Lantern cocktail. Where: 80 Collyer Quay, atop the Fullterton Bay Hotel, Singapore.