Space City, as Houston, Texas, is sometimes known, has leveraged its status as the headquarters of the manned space programme of the United States to develop into one of the most fascinating travel destinations in the United States.
Challenger Ferry Flight flies over Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas.
A growing list of restaurants and cultural institutions have opened in and about NASA’s Johnson Space Center, creating an unbeatable mix of as reasons to Houston, Texas.
Why You Should Visit Houson on Your Next Vacation
- It’s Affordable — Recently, both Budget Travel and SmarterTravel.com named Houston as a top bargain destination, thanks to reasonable hotel rates and lower-than-average restaurant meal costs.
- The Food Is Great — In 2011, Southern Living magazine named Houston one of the “Top 10 Tastiest Towns in the South.
- The Museums Are Cool — Among the best are the Houston Museum of Natural Science, the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, the Children’s Museum of Houston, and the Health Museum, where visitors can embark on a larger-than-life walking tour through the human body.
- There Are Surf and Turf Animal Exhibits — Many cities have an outstanding zoo or a stellar aquarium. Houston has both.
- It’s Still Out of this World — Where else can a visitor catch a glimpse of an astronaut training for an upcoming mission?
How to Save Money in Space City
Houston CityPass will save you up to 46% off combined admission to six of Houston’s top attractions.
Selling for US $39 (or US$29 for children), each Houston CityPASS includes prepaid admission to Space Center Houston, the Downtown Aquarium, and the Houston Museum of Natural Science as well as two optional tickets that give visitors a choice between the Houston Zoo and The Health Museum and between the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and The Children’s Museum of Houston.
Houston CityPASS is valid for nine days, starting with the first day of use.
Click on the following link for more information: Visit Houston’s “Space Center” and 5 other attractions for just $39.00 CityPass price – $69.96 value! ORDER NOW