Australia is a massive country, and one of the best ways to explore it is by camper van or motor home. Australian Apollo Motorhome Holidays is offering seven day family packages from only A$773 for travel between 10 November and 16 December 2012 with pick up available from all Australian Apollo Motorhome Holidays branches.
Motor homes have all the latest mod cons – flatscreen TVs, DVD players, ipod connectivity, hot running water, and full kitchens.
Top 10 Reasons to Take a Motorhome Holiday in Australia
- It’s an Australian tradition – Almost everyone has a road trip holiday story from their youth. Now it’s your family’s turn to create some new family traditions!
- Save your dollars – One cost and your travel, accommodation, dining plans, and entertainment are all taken care of. Compare this with flights, taxi transfers, hotels, hire car, and restaurant meals. It. won’t take long before your pockets are bulging with extra cash to splash on a great holiday memento.
- The fun starts now – The minute you’re on the road, your adventure has begun. Kids will think they’re in a traveling in cubby house!
- You make the itinerary – Forget costly ticket changes. There’s no restrictions on how long you stay in each place. And you’re free to move along when you’ve been there and done that!
- Opportunity to catch up with friends and family – Spend the night with friends and family far and wide, but avoid sleeping on their couch!
- See the country in a different way – Tiny seats and airplane food can’t compare to stretching out on the wide open road and stopping wherever and whenever you want, especially when you have little ones on the journey!
- Create the ultimate playlist – Apollo’s newest motorhomes offer ipod docking stations so you can sing as loudly as want, all the way down the highway. Sure, families might need to include some of Playschool’s Best Hits but it’s all part of the fun!
- Quality Time – Traveling with your family has to rank amongst the most memorable holidays, but sometimes too much of a good thing is just…too much. Tired of playing I-spy? Apollo’s motorhomes have built DVD players which work while driving so kids will stay entertained!
- Avoid the tourist traps – We all love our big capital cities, but a motorhome gives you complete flexibility to go to those really out there places like. Well, just hit the maps and pick a spot!
- Make some memories – In unofficial research, a road trip is officially one of the most memorable holidays of all time. We’re sure the kids will agree!