Best NFL Watch Bars
The Los Angeles Chargers will take on the New England Patriots in the NFL Divisional Round on 13 January. If you can’t watch the game in person, here are the 10 best Chargers watch bars in Southern California and where to watch the Chargers play in other places.
What’s at Stake …
The Los Angeles Chargers defeated the Baltimore Ravens by a score of 23 to 17 in the opening round of the NFL playoffs.
The Chargers went into the fourth quarter with a commanding 23 to 3 lead before two back-to-back Ravens’ touchdowns narrowed the margin to one touchdown.
The Los Angeles Chargers face second seed New England Patriots on Sunday 13 January at Gilette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Best Los Angeles Chargers Watch Bars in Southern California
Los Angeles Charger fans the American Junkie in Hermosa Beach, California.
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Los Angeles Chargers. Some of them are full fledged Charger hangouts.
However, bars close and fans migrate to other establishments. And sometimes bars decide to broadcast other events.
So always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to broadcast the game you want to watch.
- American Junkie – 68 Pier Avenue, Hermosa Beach, California.
- S & P Sports Bar and Restaurant – 13225 Telegraph Road, Santa Fe Springs, California.
- Paragon Bar and Grill – 8319 Louise Avenue, Northridge, California.
- Joseph’s Bar & Grill – 11032 Downey, Downey, California.
- The Hub Kitchen & Taps – 1749 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa, California.
- Dave & Busters – 400 South Baldwin Avenue, Arcadia, California.
- El Dorado Bar & Grill – 3014 North Studebaker Road, Long Beach, California.
- Q’s Billiard Club and Restaurant – 11835 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California.
- McGregor’s Grill and Ale House – 10475 San Diego Mission Road. San Diego, California.
Best Los Angeles Chargers Watch Bars in Other Parts of the Country
While not necessarily exclusive Los Angeles Chargers hangouts, the following sports bars often attract Charger fans on game day.
But always call ahead to make sure the game with will broadcast!
- Scallywags – 508 Ninth Avenue (between 38th & 39th Streets),
New York, New York. – “Home of the Chargers!”
- Connoly’s Sports Grill – 2605 West Carefree Highway, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Irish Eyes – 2519 North Lincoln, Chicago, Illinois.
- Dram Shop – 3040 North Broadway, Chicago, Illinois.
- Double Wide Bar & Southern Kitchen – 505 East 12th Street, New York, New York.
- The Swinging Door – 106 East 25th Avenue, San Mateo, California.
Your Feedback Wanted
If you have patronized and of the above mentioned Los Angeles Chargers sports bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
You can mention the ambiance for L. A. fans, the visibility of TV screens, the quality of the sound, the food, the service – whatever!
Also, please let me know if any of these Chargers watch bars have closed – or if L.A. fans are no longer watching Charger games at them.
Your own recommendations on where to watch the Los Angeles Chargers play will also be greatly appreciated!