National Football League
UPDATED FOR THE 2018 NFL SEASON!
The 10 most popular Dallas Cowboys sports bars in Texas and 10 of the top spots where Cowboys fans congregate on game day in other parts of the country. Please comment on bars and add your own recommendations!
The size of the Dallas Cowboys‘s fan base is reflected by the number of consecutive football games that the football team has sold out.
The Dallas Cowboys have been selling out football games since 1990, and this record is not limited to home games. The Dallas Cowboys also sell out football games when the team plays on the road.
What’s more, the Dallas Cowboys are tied with the Pittsburgh Steelers for making the most trips to the Super Bowl. The two football teams have made eight Super Bowl appearances each.
The Dallas Cowboys are the only NFL team to have had 20 straight winning seasons, from 1966 to 1985. During this stretch, the football team only missed the playoffs twice, an NFL record that still stands.
The Dallas Cowboys are the highest valued sports franchise in the United States. Only Britain’s Manchester United of the English Premier League is worth more money than the Dallas Cowboys.
If you want to root for the Dallas Cowboys, chances are there is a sports bar that will make you feel welcome nearby.
Where to Root for the Dallas Cowboys in Texas
The following sports bars in Dallas and other parts of Texas are considered friendly to Cowboys fans. Keep in mind, however, that bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other locations.
Also, bars sometimes decide to broadcast a different event. It is therefore always a good idea to call first to make sure the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
- Stadium Club – One AT&T Way, Arlington, Texas. Telephone: (817) 892-8000. – Access is limited to Stadium Club members on game days.
- Christies Sports Bar and Grill – 2811 McKinney Avenue Suite 22, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 954—1511.
- Carrollton Chop Shop – 2661 Midway Road, Carrollton, Texas. Telephone: (972) 525-4753.
- Press Box Grill – 1623 Main Street, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 747-8226.
- Frankie’s Downtown – 1303 Main Street, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 741-1919.
- The Owner’s Box – Omni Dallas Hotel, 555 South Lamar, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 744-6664.
- Henderson Tap House – 2323 North Henderson Avenue, Dallas , Texas. Telephone: (972) 677-7947.
- No Frills Grill & Sports Bar Fort Worth – 1850 Eastchase Parkway, Arlington, Texas. Telephone: (817) 274-5433.
- Mr Tramps – 8565 Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas. Telephone: (512) 837-3500.
- Revelry on Richmond – 1613 Richmond Avenue, Houston, Texas. Telephone: (832) 538-0724.
Where to Root for the Dallas Cowboys Around the Country
A few of the following sports bars are Dallas Cowboys hangouts, and the others usually attract Cowboys fans on game day. But always call ahead to make sure the game with will broadcast!
- The Playwright Irish Pub – 27 West 35th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 268-8868. “The Official New York Home to the Dallas Cowboys.”
- Stone Creek – 140 East 27th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 532-1037. “We are the #1 Dalls Cowboy Fan Bar in Manhattan!”
- Commonwealth Roscoe Village – 2000 West Roscoe Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 697-7965. – Cowboys Game Day Specials!
- Sage Lounge – 8511 Greenleaf Avenue, Whittier, California. Telephone: (626) 235-9500.
- Bus Stop – 1901 Union Street, San Francisco, California. (415) 567-6905.
- Fountain Blue Lounge – 7200 Ablemarle Road, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: 704) 535-0006. – Cowboys Stars of the Carolinas Fan Club Watch Party Headquarters.
- Taco Mac – The Prado, 5600 Roswell Road, Suite M-003 Sandy Spring, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 941-1503.
- Goofy’s Bar and Grill – 8519 – 15th Avenue, Seattle, Washington. Telephone: (206) 783-5164.
- Rush Street – 9546 West Washington Blvd, Culver CIty, California. Telephone: (310) 837-9546.
- Champions Sports Bar – Courtyard Miami Airport, 1201 Northwest Jeune Road, Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 642-8200..
- Game On Boston – 82 Lansdowne Street, Boston, Massachusetts. Telephone: (617) 236-7369.
- Native Grill and Wings – 1559 South Gilbert Road, Mesa, Arizona. Telephone: (480) 892-1010.
You Might Also Like
- A Football Fan’s Guide to Dallas, Texas>>
Your Feedback Wanted
Please leave your feedback on these bars in the COMMENT box below and let us know of other establishments that you would recommend to Cowboys fans.
BTW, bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other establishments. Please send any corrections or additions to the Accidental Travel Writer or leave a comment in the comment box below.
BTW, if you have any good photos of fans at sports bars, please send me to them to add some more “colour” to this post!