More than 100 events are scheduled to take place in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, in March 2013. You’ll find opera with Sydney Harbour as a back drop, musical theatre, motor car racing, a rowing competition, and more.
What to Do in Sydney in March
“Sydney is the events capital of Australia, and the mammoth March line-up offers something for the whole family to enjoy, from the Australian premiere of The Addams Family musical, to the exclusive Australasian staging of the Top Gear Festival through to the biggest rowing event ever held in Australia, The Sydney International Rowing Regatta,” says Destination NSW CEO Sandra Chipchase.
“The atmosphere across the city will be undeniably electric. We’ll also be welcoming US Talk Show Queen Ellen DeGeneres in March, once again putting Sydney front and centre, on the worldwide stage.”
- Handa Opera on Sydney Harbour: Carmen on Sydney Harbour
- Australian premiere of The Addams Family musical
- War Horse at the Lyric Theatre
- Archibald Prize Exhibition at the Art Gallery of NSW.
- Top Gear Festival Sydney at Sydney Motorsport Park
- Sydney International Rowing Regatta at Penrith
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Asian Qualifier
- The BMW Sydney Carnival
- Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Darling Harbour Hoopla
For more on Sydney Harbour, Sydney’s legendary Bondi Beach, hotels and restaurants in Sydney, things to do in Sydney as well as events, arts and culture, food and wine, nature and parks, shopping ans special deals, please click on the following link: Destination NSW.