Food and Beverage
Six special seafood dishes will be served at at lunch and dinner at Celadon, one of the finest Thai restaurants in Bangkok, Thailand. The special seafood menu will run during the last 3 weeks of August 2014.
Chef Chamlong Pewthaisong, a.k.a. Chef Jimmy, will serve a special seafood menu at Celedon during from 9 through 30 August 2014.
The special menu will include:
- Crispy Soft Shell Crab with Thai Aromatic Herb Salad
- Wok-fried Manila Clams with Homemade Chili Paste
- Dipping Sauce of White Fermented Bean Paste and Prawns Served with Seasonal Fresh Vegetables
- Sautéed Prawns, Young Pepper Corn and Sea Salt
- Wok-fried Jasmine Rice, Chinese Sausage and Prawns with Pineapple
- Whole Ruby Fish Deep-fried, Fresh Thai Herbs
The restaurant overlooks a lovely garden and lily pond. It is one of several food and beverage outlets at the hotel.
Celadon Restaurant The Sukhothai, 13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok. Telephone: +66 (0) 2344 8888.