Harlan's Bar and Restaurant in Tsim Sha Tsui serves a mouth-watering set menu for Valentine's Day in romantic candle-lit surroundings with stunning views of Victoria Harbour and the Hong Kong skyline.
Harlan's Bar and Restaurant will serve a mouth-watering Valentine's Day set menu on 14 February 2015, with fresh ingredients flown in from Alaska, Europe, Japan, and the continental United States.
Located on the 19th floor of the ONE in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui district, the restaurant affords spectacular views of the city in romantic candle-lit surroundings.
Here's what's on the menu …
- Alaskan Crab Salad, Mango and Raspberry Dressing
- Maguro Tartare, Avocado Puree, Edible Flowers and Tomato Dressing
- Pan Seared Foie Gras, Sorrel, Apple Chutney, and Apple Syrup;
- Risotto, Scampi-Lobster Ragout, Zucchini, Tarragon and Rock Chive;
- Pan Seared French Sea Bass, Baby Asparagus, Truffle Mashed Potato, and Truffle Vinaigrette;
- Grilled U.S. Beef Rib Eye Cap, Confit Shallot, Sautéed Mushrooms, and Port Wine Reduction;
- ‘Love’ Raspberry Chocolate Cremeux, Lemon Citron, White Vanilla Meringue;
- Lavazza Coffee or Tea.
Harlan’s, Level 19, The ONE, 100 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.Telephone: (852) 2972- 2222.
The restaurant is within walking distance of the Tsim Sha Tsui and Tsim Sha Tsui East MTR stations, Canton Road, Ocean Terminal, the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, and the Star Ferry.
The restaurant is a short taxi ride from Hung Hom Station, Kowloon Station, Mongkok, Kowloon Tong, and other points on the Kowloon Peninsula.