Major League Baseball
The Cleveland Cavaliers are 2016 champions of the National Basketball Association. Can the Cleveland Indians win another championship for the city? The last time they won the World Series, Harry Truman was president.
The Cleveland Indians play in the Central division of the American League of Major League Baseball (MLB). The baseball team is often referred as the Tribe. The Wahoos is another popular nickname for the Cleveland Indians.
The Cleveland Indians play baseball in Progressive Field, which is located in downtown Cleveland. With a capacity of 42,865 baseball fans, the sports facility is part of the Gateway Sports and Entertainment Complex.
The ballpark has been ranked as the best stadium for baseball in Major League Baseball.
The Cleveland Indians have won the Central division title eight times, the last time in 2016. The baseball team has won the American League pennant five times, the last time in 1997.
The baseball team has won the World Series only twice, in 1920 and in 1948, when Harry S. Truman was president.
The Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA championship last year. Could the Cleveland Indians win the World Series this year?
Where to Watch the Cleveland Indians Play Baseball
- Clevenlander – 834 Huron Road East, Cleveland, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 771-3723. Social Media: Facebook – Twitter
- Paninis Bar and Grill – 1290 West 6th Street, Cleveland, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 523-7070. Social Media: Facebook – Twitter – Instagram
- The Third Place a Tavern – 3314 Warren Road, Cleveland, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 941-1333. Social Media: Facebook – Twitter
- Boulevard Bar and Grill – 9860 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 939-2583.
- Tap House Italian American Bar and Grill – 5589 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 870-2111.
- Glory Days Grill – 13850 Braddock Road, Centerville, Virginia. Telephone: (703) 266-4100. Social Media: Facebook – Twitter
- Vaughn’s Pub – 2917 North Sheffield, Chicago. Illinois. Telephone: (773) 281-8188.
- Manny’s on Second – 1770 – 2nd Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 410-3300.
- Max’s Taphouse – 737 South Broadway, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 675-6297. Social Media: Facebook – Twitter
Your Help Wanted
Bars sometimes close and sometimes fans switch loyalties to other establishments. Please post corrections in the Comment Box below.
Please also feel free to post information about other sports bars friendly to Chicago Cubs fans in the Comment Box.
Where to Eat and Stay in Cleveland, Ohio
To find the perfect place to eat:
To find the perfect place to stay:
You Might Also Like …