The 10 most popular Buccaneers sports bars to root for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers – in Tampa Bay and around the country. Please comment on bars and add your own recommendations. Photos of fans at sports bars welcome!
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers play in the South division of the American Football Conference (AFC) of the National Football League (NFL).
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers joined the NFL as an expansion team along with the Seattle Seahawks in 1976s. While their overall record has not been impressive, they have had their moments.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have only made one Super Bowl appearance, but they won by an impressive margin of 48 to 21 against the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XXXVII, which was nicknamed The Pirate Bowl.
Interestingly, their head coach, John Gruden, had coached the Raiders the previous season.
Many sports fans believe that the Bucs’ lopsided victory over the Oakland Raiders could be attributed to the fact John knew the Raiders’ play book.
Along with the New Orleans Saints and the New York Jets, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are one of only three NFL teams to win their only appearance in the Super Bowl.
Where to Root for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Some of them are full fledged team hangouts.
Bars close and fans migrate to other establishments. Sometimes bars decide to broadcast other events. So always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to broadcast the game you want to watch.
- Hattrick’s Tavern – 107 South Franklin Street, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 225-4288.
- Lee Roy Selmon’s – 4302 West Boy Scout Blvd, South Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (941) 360-3287.
- Beach Bar Restaurant – 7700 West Courtney Campbell Causeway, Tampa Bay, Florida. Telephone: (813) 8900.
- Brown Boxer Pub and Grille – Madeira Beach – 15000 Madeira Way, Madeira Beach, Florida. Telephone: (727) 391-1704.
- Stillwater Bar and Grill – 78-80 East 4th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 253-2237. “We’re the place to watch Tampa Bay Bucs.”
- 33 Taps – 6263 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, California. Telephone: (323) 962-1400.
- Carolina Ale House – 203 Robert C. Daniel Junior Parkway, Augusta, Georgia. Telephone: (762) 333-0019.
- Black Finn Americpub – 210 East Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (704) 971-4440.
- Arlington Rooftop Bar and Grill – 2424 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, Virginia. (703) 528-3030.
- Kasey’s Tavern – 701 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 427-7992.
Your Input Wanted
Please leave comments on these establishments and/or recommend other sports bars friendly to Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans in the COMMENT box below.
Also, would love to liven up this post with some fan shots. Please send photos of Buc’s fans at sports bars to the Accidental Travel Writer for inclusion.
If You Visit Tampa Bay …