Europe Hotel News
Autumn leaves are falling, temperatures are moderating, and the kids are back in school. What’s more, airline tickets and down – and so are room rates at hotels!
If Christmas is fast approaching, now is the time to go shopping, and what better place for Europeans to go shopping than the Big Apple?
Some travelers maintain that the money they spend on air tickets and accommodation is offset by the savings they get on shopping.
Plus there’s that chance to see the latest Broadway shows and visit the museums when attendance is down.
One of New York’s most popular hotels with European travelers, according to HotelsCombined, is the Pennsylvania Hotel, which is centrally located in the heart of mid-town Manhattan.
Madison Square Garden is across the street and Times Square and the Empire State Building are within walking distance.
If you fancy a trip to Long Island, Pennsylvania Station is practically downstairs.
Most of the other hotels favoured by European travelers in Fall are in Europe. Three are in Britain, two are in Norway, and there is one each in Germany, Ireland, and Spain.
If still fancy a trip across the pond, what about Orlando, Florida? The sun is shining, kids are in school, and the lines at Walt Disney World are relatively short.
Top Fall Travel Destinations
- Hotel Pennsylvania New York – 401 7th Avenue at 33rd Street, Chelsea, New York, New York, United States.
- St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel – Bedford Avenue, Bloomsbury, London, United Kingdom.
- Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz – Alexanderplatz 7, Berlin City Centre, Berlin, Germany.
- Residencia Melon District Marina – Calle Sancho de Avila 22, El Parc i la Llacuna del Poblenou, Barcelona, Spain .
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Karl Johans Gate 33, Sentrum, Oslo, Norway.
- Clarion Hotel Liffey Valley – Liffey Valley Complex, Palmerstown, Dublin, Ireland.
- Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street – 200 Broad Street, Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London – 200 Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo, London, United Kingdom.
- Hotell Bondeheimen – Rosenkrantz Gate 8, Sentrum, Oslo, Norway.
- Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel – 6825 Visitors Circle, International Drive, Orlando, Florida, United States.
You Might Also Like
- Top 10 Most Popular Hotels for American Travelers in Fall>>
- Top 10 Most Popular Hotels for Chinese Travelers in Fall>>