Located in southern Thailand, a Phuket resort welcomes LGBT travelers with a Pride Package targeting the LGBT community. The package includes welcome rainbow cocktails, couples massages, daily breakfasts, and other perks.
Exclusive Pride Package
The Slate is an LGBT friendly resort hotel in Southern Thailand.
And check out the stylish hotel’s latest offer!
This post contains affiliate links
The exclusive Phuket resort welcomes LGBT travelers with a Pride Package targeting same-sex and gender-neutral couples sharing the same room.
And this is what the basic Pride Package includes …
- Private round-trip transfers to nearby Phuket International Airport
- Rainbow cocktails on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary 60 minute massage for two
- 15% discounts on spa treatments and dining“Hir and Hir” in-room amenities
More importantly, same sex couples booking rooms for at least five nights can expect some very attractive additional perks!
The Pride Package is valid from 16 October through 30 April 2021.
The Slate – Hotel Overview
As Phuket’s only art-themed hotel, The Slate is a celebration of Phuket’s tin-mining past.
Designed by Bill Bensley, the resort features a whimsical design. In fact, the industrial elements create a unique experience for hotel guests.
Rooms and villas are scattered amid 25 acres of tropically landscaped grounds.
There are multiple food and beverage outlets. And facilities include multiple swimming pools, a fitness studio, and a full service spa.
Phuket is an island off the coast of Southern Thailand. In fact, Phuket is Thailand’s largest island.
Most importantly, Phuket is the most popular resort destination in the Land of Smiles.
Phuket has many sandy beaches. And many of these beaches are lined with all kinds of hotels.
In fact, accommodation options range from inexpensive hostels targeted at backpackers to extravagant five-star resorts targeted at the rich and famous.
Phuket Town is one of the island’s best-kept secrets. In fact, its charming streets are lined with Luso-Chinese shop houses.
And many of these heritage structures houses boutiques, day spas, art galleries, antique shops, restaurants, and bars.
Regarding its location, the back of the resort faces a public beach. And the beach is lined with all manner of food and beverage outlets.
Not only are there dozens of bars. restaurants, and cafes. In addition, there are markets, day spas, and boutiques.
While the resort is a short 10 minute drive to Phuket International Airport, it is not the the path of planes landing or taking off,
So not only is it convenient to the airport. More importantly, you won’t be bothered by the roar of jet engines!
The stylish Phuket resort has a collection of rooms and villas. And they are scattered about 25 acres of tropically landscaped grounds.
Most of them have private balconies or verandas. In fact, some of the balconies have outdoor bathtubs.
Do any of the verandas have private swimming pools? Hint: if you want to indulge, book the Bill Bensley Villa!
Food and Beverage Outlets
The Slate has six food and beverage outlets. And each one has a different vibe and a different menu.
- Black Ginger – the resort’s signature eatery, Black Ginger is a fine-dining restaurant. The menu focuses on authentic Phuket style cuisine. Opens for dinner only.
- Rivet – a Japanese eatery, Rivet serves fresh sashimi, sizzling wagyu beef, and other Japanese specialties. The restaurant opens for dinner only.
- Tin Mine – an informal eatery, Tin Mine serves an international menu running from steaks to Indian cuisine. There are themed buffets with live cooking stations. The restaurant opens for breakfast and dinner.
- Tongkah Tin Syndicate – with snooker tables, Tongkah Tin Syndicate serves yummy bites, rare whiskies, and crafted cocktails. The venue opens from 2 pm until midnight.
Dirty Monstera – an informal eatery, Dirty Monstera serves salads and local favourites. The cafe opens for lunch only.
Rebar – serving light bites and signature cocktails, the lounge opens from 6.30 pm to 10 pm.
The stylish Phuket resort has multiple outdoor swimming pools. Among them is an adults only pool. Consequently, you can do laps unimpeded!
In addition to the swimming pools is a well-equipped fitness studio. The studio has trainers. And classes such as muay Thai and yoga are offered.
Finally, the resort has a full-service spa. And it offers a full menu of spa treatments in sumptuous surroundings.
The Slate – Nai Yang Beach, 116 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Click HERE for rates and more information.
This post contains affiliate links.
You Might Also Enjoy …
- Top 10 Etiquette Tips for Travelers Visiting Thailand>>
- A Passenger’s Guide to Phuket International Airport>>