A third Solna Business Park hotel has opened in Stockholm, Sweden. Operated by AC Hotels by Marriott, the hotel has 223 rooms and suites, two food and beverage outlets, a fitness room, and a spa. It is a short ride by public transit from downtown Stockholm.
AC Hotels by Marriott has expanded its European footprint with its first AC Hotel in Sweden.
In fact, AC Hotel Stockholm Ulriksdal is located in the Solna Bsiness Park.
And it joins two other hotels in the trend-setting business park:
AC Hotels has more than 150 hotels around the world. In fact, there are 92 AC hotels in North America and 85 AC hotels in Europe.
In addition, there are 10 AC hotels in Central America and the Caribbean, five AC hotels in Asia, four AC hotels in South America, and one AC hotel in Africa.
Solna Business Park
Home to an impressive list of local and international companies, Solna Business Park is just north of Stockholm city centre.
And it can be reached in less than 10 minutes via the Stockholm’s efficient public transport links.
The architecture ranges from modern buildings to houses dating back to the 13th century.
And attractions include famous museums and galleries.
In addition, Solna Business Park is near Sundbyberg centrum, with its shops, cafes, pubs, and restaurants.
The hotel features a contemporary Scandinavian design.
With a walnut colour scheme, the hotel’s interior spaces feature well-proportioned spaces and a balance of premium materials
The hotel has 223 rooms and suites. And they come in five categories: singles, queens, kings, deluxe kings, and junior suites.
Rooms are open and free of clutter. In addition, they have sleek furnishings, open closets, and hardwood floors.
Food and Beverage
- AC Lounge serves complimentary breakfasts. Later in the day, it serves tapas-style small bites as well as crafted cocktails.
- PicPoc by Pontus Frithiof serves traditional Swedish cuisine with Spanish influences. An all-day dining eatery, it opens for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The hotel has a Vitalize Gym and a wellness spa offering massage treatments, fitness counseling, a spa restaurant, pool, and steam room.
In addition, there are is a conference centre with 3 multi-functional meeting rooms. And the largest room can accommodate up to 110 attendees.
VIP Sound Bites
“We’re delighted to expand the AC Hotels EMEA portfolio to Sweden and invite travelers to experience a destination that matches the brand’s passion for clean and timeless design,” says Jenni Benzaquen, Vice President, Brand, EMEA, Marriott International.
AC Hotel Stockholm Ulriksdal – Kolonnvägen 41, Solna, Sweden.
You Might Also Enjoy …
- Stochkolm’s Tivoli Amusement Park – Hot Fun in the Summertime>>>>
- Must See Museum in Stockholm for Swedish History Buffs>>
- Top 10 Swedish Restaurants in Stockholm>>
- Guided Stockholm Food Tours Offer Quick Preview of Swedish Capital’s Top Tables>>
- Dog Friendly Stockholm Cafe Serves Mouthwatering Shrimp Sandwiches>>
- Stockholm’s Top FREE Museums>>
- Vasterbotes Museum>>
- In Search of the Best Swedish Meatballs in Stockhom>>
- A Novel Approach to Touring Stockholm: Read Books Set in the City’s Neighborhoods!>>
For More Information …
This post contains affiliate links.