Bali Nusa Dua Renaissance Resort has 310 rooms, six food and beverage outlets, four thematic pools, a full-service spa, and a 24-hour gym. Most importantly, because it is located high in the hills of Nusa Dua, it affords breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean!
Destination Nusa Dua
Nusa Dua is one of the most popular resort areas in Bali. In fact, it is home to some of the island’s most luxurious resort hotels.
In addition to top-class hotels and resorts, Nusa Dua has deluxe spas, excellent golf courses, all manner of restaurants and cafes, an excellent shopping mall, and world-class convention and exhibition facilities,
Finally, Nusa Dua has some of Bali’s best swimming beaches!.
To clarify, The Renaissance Bali Nusa Uluwatu Resort & Spa opened in 2018. And it is located 12 kilometers to the west.
In fact, Renaissance Hotels has more than 170 hotels in nearly 40 countries and territories around the world, And It is a member of Marriott Bonvoy, whose portfolio has about 30 hotel brands.
Bali Nusa Dua Renaissance Resort sits atop the soaring hills of Nusa Dua, offering spectacular views of the Indian Ocean,
The resort is located in the southern part of Bali, And it is a short 15-minute drive from the Ngurah Rai International Airport.
In fact, the airport offers service not only to many domestic travel destinations. Furthermore, many airlines fly to regional as well as a few long-distance travel destinations.
Bali Nusa Dua Renaissance Resort has 310 rooms and suites. And they feature a turquoise blue and off-white colour scheme. Most importantly, some rooms have direct access to one of the swimming pools!
Food and Beverage
The resort has six food and beverage outlets. Not only does each one have a distinct personality. In addition, they each focus on a different style of food and/or beverage.
- Backstage – as the resort’s signature restaurant, the eatery offers a wide selection of local and international favourites. And they are served at its buffet and live cooking stations. As an all-day-dining restaurant, it opens for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Lion X – a contemporary Chinese restaurant, the eatery serves innovative dim sum as well as contemporary Cantonese and Sichuanese dishes. And it opens for lunch and dinner.
- Nusantara by Locavore – the restaurant focuses on regional Indonesian dishes. And it opens for lunch and dinner.
- Tanah Liat – a pottery atelier and cooking lab by day, the outlet transforms itself in the evening into an arts-and-crafts-inspired restaurant highlighting locally sourced fresh seasonal seafood and plant-based dishes However, it only opens for dinner.
- Atomic 17 – as the resort’s poolside bar, the outlet serves fresh juices and smoothies as well as classic cocktails. And it opens for lunch and dinner.
- R Bar – as the resort’s lobby bar, the stylish lounge serves crafted cocktails and cold-brew coffees. And it opens for lunch and dinner. Moreover, there is live music every evening.
Check out my first-hand review of a nearby cafe:
Bali Nusa Dua Renaissance Resort has a full-service spa with treatments inspired by the art Balinese healing methods.
In addition, there is a 24-hour gym, four thematic swimming pools, a wedding venue, and 12,055 square feet of flexible function space.
VIP Sound Bites
Catherine Flint, Director, Global Brand Management, Renaissance Hotels.
“Nusa Dua has long been a spirited and sought-after enclave in Bali, surrounded by natural beauty, culture, and history,” Catherine says.
“We are thrilled to grow our portfolio in the island, bringing our signature spin on the hotel experience to deliver an unexpected adventure through a local frame of mind.”
Jeffrey Tyler, General Manager.
“We look forward to welcoming business and leisure travelers to discover the unexpected experiences in one of the most inspiring neighborhoods in Bali, as well as curating a relaxing and comfortable stay for them through our design-led spaces and excellent food & beverage experiences,” Jeffrey says.
Renaissance Bali Nusa Dua Resort – Kawasan Pariwisata Lot SW 4 & 5, Nusa Dua, Bali , Indonesia.
- Click HERE for rates and availability
You Might Also Enjoy …
- Bali 101: a Practical Guide to the Island of the Gods>>
- Balinese New Year De-mystified, or Why I’m Extending My Stay>>
- Bali’s Top 10 Most Romantic Restaurants>>
For More Information
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a booking, I may receive a small commission – at no extra cost to you!