National Hockey League
If you can’t attend the NHL playoffs in person, there are many sports bars in Missouri that broadcast ice hockey games. These are some of the best St. Louis Blues sports bars in Missouri, where you can root for the Blues in the company of other Blues fans.
St. Louis Blues Team History
The St. Louis Blues are a professional American ice hockey team. They play in the Central Division of the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL).
The Blues play home games at Enterprise Center in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. The multi-use arena is also used for concerts and various other events.
The Blues was established in 1967. They have won nine division championships and one Presidents’ Trophy. They have never won a conference championship. Could this be their lucky year?
Best St. Louis Blue Sports Bars
Here are 10 of the best spots bars in Missouri to root for the St. Louis Blues – next to the Enterprise Center, of course.
- Bluenote Sports Bar & Grill – 3133 North Linbergh Boulevard, Maryland Heights, Missouri.
- The Post Sports Bar & Grill – 568 Old Smizer Mill Road, Fenton, Missouri; and 7372 Manchester Road, St. Louis, Missouri.
- OB. Clark’s – 1921 South Brentwood Boulevard, Brentwood, Missouri.
- Friendly’s Sports Bar – 3971 Bayless Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri.
- John P. Field’s – 26 North Central Avenue, Clayton, Missouri.
- Webers Front Row – 8169 Big Bend Boulevard, Webster Grove, Missouri; and 3930 Vogel Road, Arnold, Missouri.
- 8713 Tap & Grill – 8713 Gravois Road, Afton, Missouri.
- Flannery’s – 1320 Washington Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Lester’s Sport Bar & Grill – 9906 Clayton Road, Ladue, Missouri.
- The Over/Under Bar & Grill – 911 Washington Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Jack Patrick’s Bar and Grill – 1000 Olive Street, St. Louis.
Not all of these sports bars are exclusively St. Louis Blues sports bars, but they do tend to attract lots of Blues fans on game day. Some of these sports bars host NHL watch parties.
Sometimes fans migrate to other bars. Sometimes bars close. And sometimes they are booked for special events.
Always call ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
Where to Buy St. Louis Blues Fan Gear
Your Input on St. Louis Blues Watch Bars Wanted
Please send photos of fans at the above St. Louis Blues sports bars to be included in this post.
If you know of any good St. Louis Blues watch bars, please leave a reply below. The same goes for any typos or corrections.
This list of the best St. Louis Blues sports bars is part of a series of posts on sports bars for fans of NHL teams.