National Basketball Association
Best place to watch the Heat play is at American Airlines Center in Miami, Florida. But what if the Heat are playing on the road? Or what if you can’t get (or afford) a ticket to the game? Check out the best Miami Heat bars to watch the game in the company of other Heat fans.
Miami Heat Team History
The Miami Heat are a professional basketball team in the United States.
And they compete in the Southeast Division of the Eastern Division of the National Hockey League.
Moreover, the Miami Heat have won 13 division titles. And they have won give conference titles.
Most noteworthy, the team has won fully three NBA championships. And how many teams can say that?
Miami, Florida, is quite a sports town. In addition to the Heat, the city has three other professional sports franchises.
First, the Miami Dolphins play in National Football League (NFL). Secondly, the Miami Marlins play in Major League Baseball (MLB). Finally, Inter Miami CF play in Major League Soccer.
Meanwhile, the Miami Heat is one of two NBA teams representing the state of Florida. In fact, the Sunshine State’s other basketball team is the Orlando Magic, which plays in the same division as the Heat.
The Miami Heat play home games at American Airlines Center. And the arena is located along Biscayne Bay in downtown Miami, Florida.
Best Miami Heat Sports Bars in Miami
Here are 10 of the most popular sports bars and restaurants in Miami for Miami Heat fans.
However, there is no guarantee that all of these bars will show all Heat games. Therefore, you should call ahead to make sure they will show the game and that the sound will be turned on.
- Little Hoolie’s Sports Bar & Grill – 9559 South Dixie Highway, Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 252-9155.
- Burger & Beer Joint – 900 South Miami Avenue, Suite 130, Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 523-2244.
- Sports Grill Sunset – 10005 SW 72nd Street, Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 598-2227.
- Sports Grill Kendall – 9090 SW 97th Avenue, Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 595-3335.
- Sports Grill Bird Road – 11481 SW 40th Street, Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 485-8845.
- BWW Dolphin Mall – 11401 NW 12th Street, Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 513-2660.
Best Miami Heat Bars in Other Florida Cities
Here are some of the best spots in other cities for Miami Heat fans. However, you should call ahead to make sure they will show the game and that the sound will be turned on.
- Sandbar Sports Grill – 4301 Ocean Beach Blvd, Cocoa Beach, Florida. Telephone: (321) 799-2577.
- World of Beer – 4437 Lyons Road, Suite 101, Coconut Creek, Florida. Telephone: (954) 984-0300. Numerous other locations througnout Florida.
- Yardhouse Coral Gables – 320 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Cables, Florida. Telephone: (305) 447-9273.
- BWW Cutler Bay – 20505 South Dixie Highway Suite 555A, Cutler Bay, Florida. Telephone: (305) 668-0911.
- Doral Billiards & Sports Bar – 7800 NW 25th Street #1, Doral, Florida. Telephone: (305) 592-8486.
- Miller’s Ale House – 3771 NW 87th Avenue, Doral, Florida. Telephone: (305) 629-9442. Numerous other locations throughout Florida.
- Ted’s Hideaway – 124 – 2nd Street, Miami Beach, Florida. Telephone: (305) 532-9869.
Duffy’s Sports Grill – 3969 NE 163rd Street, North Miami Beach, Florida. Telephone: (305) 760-2124. Numerous other locations throughout Florida.
- Sunset Tavern – 7232 SW 59th Avenue, South Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 665-9996.
- Sports Grill South Miami – 1559 Sunset Drive, South Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 668-0396.
- BWW South Miami – 5701 Sunset Drive Suite B-13A , South Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 668-0911.
A Word to the Wise
While these venues tend to attract a lot of Miami Heat fans on game day, that does not guarantee that they will show all Miami Heat games.
Therefore, always call ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
Your Input on Miami Heat Bars Wanted
If you have patronized any of these Miami Heat sports bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
For example, you can mention the ambiance for Miami Heat fans. Or you can mention the visibility of TV screens, the quality of the sound, the food, the service – whatever!
Also, please let me know if any of these Miami Heat watch bars have closed – or if Miami fans are no longer watching Heat games at them.
In fact, your own recommendations on where to watch the Miami Heat play will also be greatly appreciated! Especially welcome would be Heat-friendly sports bars in other cities!
Finally, please send photos of fans at the above Miami Heat sports bars to be included in this post.
- Recommended: Top 10 Miami Dolphins Sports Bars>>
- Recommended: Top 10 Orlando Magic Sports Bars>>
- Recommended: Top 10 Miami Marlins Sports Bars>> – COMING!
If You Are Traveling to Miami …
Miami, Florida, is a great city for sports fans. Check out the following link for more on sightseeing, eating out, where to stay, and transportation.
This list of the best Miami Heat sports bars is part of a series of posts on sports bars for fans of NHL teams. This post contains affiliate links.