National Basketball Association
Best place to watch the Suns is Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix. But what if the Suns are playing on the road? Or what if you can’t get (or afford) a ticket to the game? Check out the best Phoenix Suns bars to watch the game in the company of other Suns fans.
Phoenix Suns Team History
The Phoenix Suns are a professional basketball team in the United States. The Suns compete in the Pacific Division of the Western Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
The Phoenix Suns were founded in 1968. They have won six division titles. In addition, they have gone on to win two conference titles.
However, they have never won an NBA championship. Could this be the Suns’ lucky year?
The Phoenix Suns play home games at the Talking Stick Resort Arena, which is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
The arena sits next to Chase Field, home of the Arizona Diamondbacks of Major League Baseball (MLB).
In addition to basketball, the arena also hosts arena football, concerts, ice shows, and other kinds f events.
The arena was formerly known as America West Arena and U.S. Airways Center. It opened in 1992. And it was renovated in 2002.
Phoenix also plays hosts to the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL).
Best Phoenix Suns Sports Bars in Arizona
The following sports bars and restaurants are popular with Phoenix Suns fans.
However, you should always call ahead to make sure they will show the game. Also, ask if the sound will be turned on.
- Majerle’s Sports Grill – 24 North 2nd. Street, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 253 -0118.
- Caps Sports Grill – 1721 West Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (623) 434-1950.
- The Park Street Food Bar – 3 South 2nd Street #114, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 362-5627.
- Big Daddy’s Sports Lounge – 10618 North Cave Creek Road, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 861-1034.
- Connolly’s Sports Grill – 2605 West Carefree Highway, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (623) 879-5997/
- Lucky Strike – 50 West Jefferson Street Suite 240, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 732-5490.
- Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails – 2 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 258-0231.
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery – 2 East Jefferson Street #22-217, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 293-3888.
- Lustre Bar – 2 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (607) 258-0231.
A Word to the Wise
While most of these venues tend to attract Phoenix Suns fans on game day, there are no guarantees.
Sometimes they won’t turn on the sound. Other times they might show other events. And there is always the chance the venue might be booked for special events.
Also, fans sometimes migrate to other venues. And bars sometimes close.
Therefore, you should always call ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
Your Input on Phoenix Suns Bars Wanted
If you have patronized and of these Phoenix Suns sports bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
You can mention the ambiance for fans Phoenix Suns , the visibility of TV screens, the quality of the sound, the food, the service – whatever!
Also, please let me know if any of these Phoenix Suns watch bars have closed – or if Phoenix Suns fans are no longer watching Phoenix Suns games at them.
Your own recommendations on where to watch the Phoenix Suns play will also be greatly appreciated! Especially welcome would be Phoenix Suns -friendly sports bars in other cities!
This list of the best Phoenix Suns sports bars is part of a series of posts on sports bars for fans of NBA teams. This post contains affiliate links.