Best NFL Watch Bars
The Dallas Cowboys will take on the Los Angeles Rams in the NFL Divisional Round on 12 January. If you can’t watch the game in person, here are the 10 best Cowboys watch bars in Texas and where to watch the Cowboys play in other parts of the country.
What’s at Stake …
Following their 24 to 22 victory over the Seattle Seahawks in the wildcard round of the National Football League (NFL) 2018 season, the fourth seed Dallas Cowboys will face number two seed Los Angeles Rams in the divisional round of the National Football Conference (NFC).
The game will be played on 6 January at Los Angeles Memorial Stadium in Los Angeles, California.
The Cowboys topped the NFC East with a 10 and 6 record. If the Cowboys win their game against the Rams, they will continue on to the NFC championship game on 20 January.
The following sports bars in Dallas and other parts of Texas are considered friendly to Cowboys fans. Keep in mind, however, that bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other locations.
Also, bars sometimes decide to broadcast a different event. It is therefore always a good idea to call first to make sure the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
- Frankie’s Downtown – 1303 Main Street, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 741-1919.
- Press Box Grill – 1623 Main Street, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 747-8226.
- Christies Sports Bar and Grill – 2811 McKinney Avenue Suite 22, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 954—1511.
- Carrollton Chop Shop – 2661 Midway Road, Carrollton, Texas. Telephone: (972) 525-4753.
- The Owner’s Box – Omni Dallas Hotel, 555 South Lamar, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 744-6664.
- Henderson Tap House – 2323 North Henderson Avenue, Dallas , Texas. Telephone: (972) 677-7947.
- No Frills Grill & Sports Bar Fort Worth – 1850 Eastchase Parkway, Arlington, Texas. Telephone: (817) 274-5433.
- Mr Tramps – 8565 Research Boulevard, Austin, Texas. Telephone: (512) 837-3500.
- Revelry on Richmond – 1613 Richmond Avenue, Houston, Texas. Telephone: (832) 538-0724.
- Stadium Club – One AT&T Way, Arlington, Texas. Telephone: (817) 892-8000. – Access is limited to Stadium Club members on game days.
Where to Root for the Dallas Cowboys Around the Country
A few of the following sports bars are Dallas Cowboys hangouts, and the others usually attract Cowboys fans on game day. But always call ahead to make sure the game with will broadcast!
- Commonwealth Roscoe Village – 2000 West Roscoe Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 697-7965. – “YOUR home for the Dallas Cowboys!”
- The Playwright Irish Pub – 27 West 35th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 268-8868. “The Official New York Home to the Dallas Cowboys.”
- Stone Creek – 140 East 27th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 532-1037. “We are the #1 Dalls Cowboy Fan Bar in Manhattan!”
- Sage Lounge – 8511 Greenleaf Avenue, Whittier, California. Telephone: (626) 235-9500.
- Bus Stop – 1901 Union Street, San Francisco, California. (415) 567-6905.
- Fountain Blue Lounge – 7200 Ablemarle Road, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: 704) 535-0006. – Cowboys Stars of the Carolinas Fan Club Watch Party Headquarters.
- Taco Mac – The Prado, 5600 Roswell Road, Suite M-003 Sandy Spring, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 941-1503.
- Goofy’s Bar and Grill – 8519 – 15th Avenue, Seattle, Washington. Telephone: (206) 783-5164.
- Rush Street – 9546 West Washington Blvd, Culver City, California. Telephone: (310) 837-9546.
- Champions Sports Bar – Courtyard Miami Airport, 1201 Northwest Jeune Road, Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 642-8200..
- Game On Boston – 82 Lansdowne Street, Boston, Massachusetts. Telephone: (617) 236-7369.
- Native Grill and Wings – 1559 South Gilbert Road, Mesa, Arizona. Telephone: (480) 892-1010.
Dallas Cowboys Team History
The size of the Dallas Cowboys fan base is reflected by the number of consecutive football games that the football team has sold out.
The Dallas Cowboys have been selling out football games since 1990, and this record is not limited to home games. The Dallas Cowboys also sell out football games when the team plays on the road.
What’s more, the Dallas Cowboys are tied with the Pittsburgh Steelers for making the most trips to the Super Bowl. The two football teams have made eight Super Bowl appearances each.
The Dallas Cowboys are the only NFL team to have had 20 straight winning seasons, from 1966 to 1985. During this stretch, the football team only missed the playoffs twice, an NFL record that still stands.
The Dallas Cowboys are the highest valued sports franchise in the United States. Only Britain’s Manchester United of the English Premier League is worth more money than the Dallas Cowboys.
If you want to root for the Dallas Cowboys, chances are there is a sports bar that will make you feel welcome nearby.
The above photos were supplied by Dallas Cowboy fans. Please send me a message in the COMMENT box below if you would like to submit fan fotos to be added to this post.
You Might Also Like
Your Feedback Wanted
If you have patronized any of the above mentioned Dallas Cowboy sports bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
You can mention the ambiance for Dallas fans, the visibility of TV screens, the quality of the sound, the food, the service – whatever!
Also, please let me know if any of these Dallas watch bars have closed – or if Dallas fans are no longer watching Cowboys games at them.
Your own recommendations on where to watch the Dallas Cowboys play will also be greatly appreciated!