National Basketball Association
If you can’t attend the NBA playoffs in person, there are many sports bars in Toronto that broadcast Toronto Raptors games. These are some of the best Toronto Raptors sports bars in Toronto, where you can root for the Raptors in the company of other Raptor fans.
In This Post
Toronto Raptors Team History
The Toronto Raptors are a professional Canadian basketball team. They play in the Atlantic Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
The Toronto Raptors were founded in 1995. They have won six division titles but no conference titles. The basketball team has yet to win an NBA championship.
The Raptors play home games at Scotiabank Arena. It is located in the South Core section of downtown Toronto, Ontario.
In addition to the Raptors, the multi-purpose arena also hosts the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League (NHL) and the Toronto Rock of the National Lacrosse League (NLL). The arena was formerly known as Air Canada Centre.
Best Toronto Raptors Bars in Ontario
Here are 10 of the best sports bars in Toronto to root for the Toronto Raptors – next to Scotiabank Arena, of course.
- Real Sports Bar & Grill – Maple Leaf Square, 15 York Street, Toronto, Ontario.
- Huricanes Roadhouse – 963 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario.
- The Dock Ellis – 1280 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario.
- Original’s Ale House – 1660 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario
- 817 Sports Bar & Grill – 817 Queen Street, Toronto, Ontario.
- Rally O’Connor – 1660 O’Connor Drive, North York, Ontario.
- Round the Horn – 331 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto, Ontario,
- Two Dogs Bar – 1620 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario.
- The Loose Moose – 146 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario.
- Striker Sports Bar – 31 St. Joseph Street, Toronto, Ontario.
- The Pint Public Bar – 277 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario.
- Pong Bar – 187 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario.
- Pick 6ix Sports – 33 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario.
- Craft Beer Market – 1 Adelaide Street East, Toronto, Ontario.
- Liberty Commons at Big Rock Brewery – 42 Liberty Street, Toronto, Ontario.
Best Toronto Raptors Bars in Other Parts of Canada
Here are some of the best sports bars outside of Ontario to watch the Raptors play.
- Fabuleux Chez Serge – 4281 Blvd Saint Laurent, Montreal, Quebec.
- McClean’s Pub – 1210 rue Peel, Montreal, Quebec.
- The Provincial Kitchen & Bar – 4211 -106 Street North West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- 1st Rnd – 672 Brbn Street, West Edmonton Mall 8882 – 170 Street, Edmonton, Alberta.
- The Canadian Brewhouse – 1112 – 95 Street South West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Tavern United – Six locations in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Red Card Sports Bar – 560 Smythe Street, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Living Room Restaurant and Bar – Belmont Hotel, 654 Nelson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia. Tel: (604) 605-4340.
- Jamesons 17th Avenue – 230 17 Avenue South West, Calgary, Alberta.
- Sharks Club Saskatoon – 310 Circle Drive, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- Home and Away Bar – 1207 – 1st Street, Calgary, Alberta. Tel: (403) 455-9789.
Not all of these watch bars are exclusively Toronto Raptors sports bars, but they do tend to attract lots of Raptors fans on game day.
Sometimes fans migrate to other bars, sometimes bars close, and sometimes they are booked for special events.
Always call sports bars ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
Where to Buy Toronto Raptors Fan Gear
Your Input on Toronto Raptors Watch Bars Wanted
Please send photos of fans at the above sports bars to be included in this post.
If you know of any good Raptors watch bars, please leave a reply below. The same goes for any typos or corrections.
This list of the best Toronto Raptors sports bars is part of a series of posts on sports bars for fans of NBA teams.