National Basketball Association
If you can’t attend the NBA playoffs in person, there are many sports bars in Salt Lake City that broadcast Utah Jazz games. These are some of the best Utah Jazz bars in SLC and other Utah cities, where you can root for the Jazz in the company of other Jazz fans.
Jazz Team History
The Utah Jazz is a professional basketball team. They play in the Northwest Division of the Western Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
The team plays home games at Vivint Smart Home Arena, an indoor sports facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Founded in 1974, the Jazz were originally based in New Orleans, Louisiana, where they were called the New Orleans Jazz. The team moved to Salt Lake City in 1979 and were re-christened the Utah Jazz.
The Jazz have won nine division titles and two conference titles. The team has never won an NBA championship.
Coult this be their lucky year?
Best Utah Jazz Bars in Salt Lake City
These Utah Jazz watch bars are among the best places to root for the Jazz – next to Vivint Smart Home Arena, of course.
Sometimes fans migrate to other bars, sometimes bars close, and sometimes they are booked for special events. Always call ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of COVID-19, some of the establishments on this list might be temporarily or permanently closed. Either that, or they might not be able to show games or serve alcohol. Therefore, make sure to call first before going!
- ‘Bout Time Pub & Grub – 169 South Rio Grande Street, Salt Lake City, Utah. Telephone: (801) 456-4252. And 12 other locations around Utah! FACEBOOK
- Big Willies Sports Bar & Grill – 1717 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, Utah. Telephone: ((801)-463-4996. FACEBOOK
- Fidler’s Elbow – 1063 East 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah. Telephone: (801) 463-9393, FACEBOOK
- Green Pig Pub – 31 East 400 South Salt Lake City, Utah. Telephone: (801) 532-7441. FACEBOOK
- Squatters Pub – 147 West Broadway, Salt Lake City, Utah. Telephone: (801)
- Gracie’s – 326 South West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah. Telephone: (801) 819-7565. FACEBOOK
- The Huddle Sports Bar & Grill – Telephone: ((801) 438-8300. FACEBOOK
- ‘Bout Time Pub & Grub – 3651 Wall Avenue, Ogden, Utah. Telephone: ((801) 827-0240. FACEBOOK
- Legends Sports Pub Salt Lake City – 677 South 200 West Salt Lake City, Utah. Telephone: ((801) 355-3598. FACEBOOK
Not all of these watch bars are exclusive Utah Jazz hangouts, but they do tend to attract lots of Jazz fans on game day.
Where to Buy Utah Jazz Fan Gear
Your Input on Utah Jazz Sports Bars Wanted
Please send photos of fans at the above Utah Jazz sports bars to be included in this post.
If you know of any good Utah Jazz watch bars in Salt Lake City, other parts of Utah, or cities in other states, please leave a reply below. The same goes for any typos or corrections.
This list of the best Utah Jazz sports bars is part of a series of posts on sports bars for fans of NBA teams. This post contains affiliate links.