Philadelphia Eagles fans at the Mid River Bar and Grill in Chicago, Illinois. Photo Credit: Danny Horwitch.
National Football League
Top 10 Philadelphia Eagles sports bars: if you can’t attend the game in person, or the Eagles are playing out of town, here are the 10 best Philadelphia Eagles watch bars in Philly and where to watch the Eagles play in other key cities.
This post has been updated for the 2020 NFL season!
Bleeding Green Nation
The Philadelphia Eagles have a strong fan base, as evidenced by the large number of sports bars friendly to fans of the Philadelphia Eagles scattered around the United States.
If you want to root for the Philadelphia Eagles, chances are there is a nearby sports bar that will make you feel welcome.
And if you get hungry, there’s a good chance are they will serve you a mouth-watering Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich!
Best Philadelphia Eagles Sports Bars in Pennsylvania
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Philadelphia Eagles. Some of them are full-fledged Philadelphia Eagles hangouts.
However, bars close and fans migrate to other establishments. And sometimes bars decide to broadcast other events.
So always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to broadcast the game you want to watch.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Crab House & Sports Bar – 1526 Packer Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 218-0500.
- Xfinity Live! – 1100 Pattison Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (855) 406-4119.
- O’Neal’s Irish Pub – 611 South 3rd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 574-9495.
- South Philly Bar and Grill – 1235-37 East Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 334-3300.
- Philadium Tavern – 1631 Packer Aveneue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 271-2337.
- Devil’s Den – 1148 South 11th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 339-0855.
- Founding Fathers Sports Bar and Grill – 1612 South Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (267) 519-0253.
- Tabu Lounge and Sports Bar – 254 South 12th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 964-9675.
- McGillin’s Olde Ale House – 1310 Drury Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 735-5562.
- Field House – 1150 Filbert St Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 629-1520.
Best Philadelphia Eagles Sports Bars Out of State
Not only will you find a friendly environment in which to root for the Eagles at the following sports bars, all of them also claim to serve the best and most authentic Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches in town!
But play it safe to make sure the bar will be broadcasting the game you want to watch. And don’t forget to make sure that the sound will be on!
- Turtle Bay NYC – 987 – 2nd Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 223-4224. “We are the home of the #1 Philadelphia Eagles Game Watch NYC!”
- Pat’s Philly Steaks and Subs – 1624 Market Street, Denver, Colorado. Telephone: (303) 534-0417. – “We are home for Philly sports.”
- Britannia Pub – 318 Santa Monica Boulevard, Santa Monica, California. Telephone: (310) 448-5350. – “Eagles Nest West.”
- The River Kitchen & Bar – 2909 North Sheffield Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 935-7500. – “Home of every Philadelphia Eagles Game.”
- Steamers Sports Pub – 1513 Pierson Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (704) 568-9273. “We show every Eagles game and give them our full support, which is why we are proud to be the Charlotte Chapter of the Official Philadelphia Eagles Fan Club.”
- Jake’s Steaks – 3301 Buchanan Street, San Francisco, California. Telephone: (415) 922-2211.
- PB Avenue – 1060 Garnet Avenue, San Diego, California. Telephone: (858) 263-4514.
- World Famous Parrot – 911 Sunrise Lane, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Telephone: (954) 563-1493.
- Ainsworth East Village – 64 Third Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 419-1151.
- Finn McCool’s Public House – 200 High Street, Boston, Massachusetts. Telephone: (617) 737-3466.
- Dave and Busters – Edina – 500 Southdale Center. Edina, Minnesota. Telephone: (612) 913-5900.
Frankie’s Bar & Grill – 945 North Powers Blvd, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Telephone: (719) 574-4881.
If You’re Heading to Philly …
There is a lot to see and do in Philadelphia. If you are planning a trip to the City of Brotherly Love, you can save big bucks off the price of admission to the One Liberty Observation Deck and three other top tourist attractions.
Fan Fotos of Philadelphia Eagles Sports Bars
Philadelphia Eagles fans at the South Philly Bar and Grill in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Philadelphia Eagles fans at McGillin’s Olde Ale House in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Philadelphia Eagles fans rooting for the Eagles at The Mid River Bar and Grill in Chicago, Illinois.
A big thank you to Tara DeMuro, Ken Bronwell, Irene Levy Bake, and Danny Horwitch for sharing these pictures of Philadelphia Eagles fans at Turtle Bay in New York, South Philly Bar and Grill in Philadelphia, McGillin’s Olde Ale House in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Mid River Bar and Grill in Chicago, Illinois.
All of these look like great spots to root for the Eagles!
Your Input Wanted
If you have patronized any of the above-mentioned Philadelphia Eagles sports bars, please leave comments on them (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
You can mention the ambiance for Philly fans, the visibility of TV screens, the quality of the sound, the food, the service – whatever!
Also, please let me know if any of these Eagles watch bars have closed – or if Philly fans are no longer watching Eagles games at them.
Your own recommendations on where to watch the Philadelphia Eagles play will also be greatly appreciated!