A pirates ship overlooks Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, in Tampa, Florida.
National Football League
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bars – looking for the best NFL watch bar to root for Tampa Bay Buccaneers? If you can’t make it to the stadium, watching a game with friends fans that share your love for the Bucs is the next best thing. Check out this top 10 list.
Buccaneers Team History
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers play in the South division of the American Football Conference (AFC) of the National Football League (NFL).
First of all, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers joined the NFL as an expansion team along with the Seattle Seahawks in 1976s. While their overall record has not been impressive, they have had their moments.
For example, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have only made one Super Bowl appearance, but they won by an impressive margin of 48 to 21 against the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XXXVII. Most noteworthy, it was nicknamed The Pirate Bowl because both teams share a pirate theme.
Likewise, their head coach, John Gruden, had coached the Raiders the previous season.
Consequently, many sports fans believe that the Bucs’ lopsided victory over the Oakland Raiders could be attributed to the fact John knew the Raiders’ play book!
Along with the New Orleans Saints and the New York Jets, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are one of only three NFL teams to win their only appearance in the Super Bowl.
Best Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bars
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. In fact, some of them are full fledged team hangouts.
However, bars sometimes close. Furthermore, fans sometimes switch loyalties to other bars. In addition, bars occasionally decide to broadcast other events.
Therefore, you should always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to broadcast the game you want to watch.
- Hattrick’s Tavern – 107 South Franklin Street, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 225-4288.
- World of Beer – Tampa International – 5311 Avion Park Drive, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 930-5499.
- Ducky’s Sports Lounge – 1719 West Kennedy Boulevard, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 254-6160.
- Ferg’s Sports Bar – 1320 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, Florida. Telephone: (727) 822-04562.
- Lee Roy Selmon’s Barbecue Restaurant – 4302 West Boy Scout Blvd, South Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (941) 360-3287.
- Stillwater Bar and Grill – 82 East 4th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 253-2237. “We’re the place to watch Tampa Bay Bucs.”
- 33 Taps – 6263 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (323) 962-1400.
- Black Finn Americpub – 210 East Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (704) 971-4440.
- Arlington Rooftop Bar and Grill – 2424 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, Virginia. (703) 528-3030.
- Carolina Ale House – 203 Robert C. Daniel Junior Parkway, Augusta, Georgia. Telephone: (762) 333-0019.
Your Input on Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bars Wanted
If you have patronized any of these Tampa Bay Buccaneers bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
First of all, you can mention the vibe. For example, are Buccaneers pennants or team memorabilia on display?
Furthermore, how many TV screens are there? In addition, How big are they? Finally, are they visible throughout the bar?
In the same vein, what is the quality of the sound? Above all, is the sound turned on? Not only that, some bars show games, but they don’t turn on the sound. Or the sound is set so low you can hardly hear it. Certainly, that can be a big disappointment.
Furthermore, how is the food? Is there any seafood from Tampa Bay on the menu? On the other hand, what about the service? In short, would you recommend the bar to other Tampa Bay Bucs fans?
Most importantly, please let me know if any of these Jets watch bars have closed. Either that, or if Jets fans are no longer watching Jets games at them.
Also, your own recommendations on where to watch the New York Jets play will also be greatly appreciated!
If You Visit Tampa Bay …