What is the best Tampa Bay Buccaneers bar in Tampa? What about St. Petersburg or Chicago or NYC? Check out the best Tampa Buccaneers bars and watch the Bucs with like-minded fans!.
UPDATED FOR THE 2021 NFL SEASON!
Buccaneers Team History
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers play in the South division of the American Football Conference (AFC) of the National Football League (NFL).
First of all, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers joined the NFL as an expansion team along with the Seattle Seahawks in 1976. While their overall record has not been impressive, they have had their moments.
For example, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have only made one Super Bowl appearance. But they won by an impressive margin of 48 to 21 against the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XXXVII. Most noteworthy, it was nicknamed The Pirate Bowl because both teams share a pirate theme.
Likewise, their head coach, John Gruden, had coached the Raiders the previous season.
Consequently, many sports fans believe that the Bucs’ lopsided victory over the Oakland Raiders could be attributed to the fact John knew the Raiders’ playbook!
Along with the New Orleans Saints and the New York Jets, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are one of only three NFL teams to win their only appearance in the Super Bowl.
Tampa Bay Bucs Bars Near You
There are several good sports bars in Tampa Bay where Bucs fans gather to watch football games on game day.
And that includes both Tampa and St. Petersburg. In fact, some of the best Bucs bars are in St. Pete!
However, the team doesn’t have much of a national following. Therefore, there aren’t a lot of choices in other parts of the country. You will usually have to settle for a sports bar with a good NFL package.
However, there are a few exceptions. And foremost among them is a full-fledged Tampa Bay Buccaneers bar in Chicago! There is also a popular Tampa Bay Buccaneers bar in Charlotte NC.
Be aware that sports bars sometimes close. And sports fans sometimes switch loyalties to other bars. In addition, bars occasionally decide to show other events or close for special occasions.
In addition, some bars have temporarily or permanently closed because of COVID-19.
Therefore, you should always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to show the game you want to watch.. And don’t forget to ask if the sound will be turned on.
Best Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bars – Tampa
- Hattrick’s Tavern – 107 South Franklin Street, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 225-4288. FACEBOOK
- World of Beer – Tampa International – 5311 Avion Park Drive, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 930-5499. FACEBOOK
- Ducky’s Sports Lounge – 1719 West Kennedy Boulevard, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 254-6160. FACEBOOK
- Yeoman’s Cask & Lion – 202 North Morgan Street, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 224-9367. FACEBOOK
- Press Box Sports Emporium – 22 South Dale Mobry Highway, Tampa, Florida Telephone: (813) 876-3528. FACEBOOK
- Game Time Tampa, – 1600 East 8th Avenue, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 241-9675. FACEBOOK
- Social House – 6310 North Florida Avenue, Tampa, Florida Telephone: (813) 321-2329. FACEBOOK
- The Soho Backyard – 610 South Armenia Avenue, Tampa, Florida Telephone: (813) 284-5928. FACEBOOK
- Park & Rec – 290 South Meridian Avenue, Tampa, Florida Telephone: (813) 563-4777. FACEBOOK
- The Patio – 421 South MacFill Avenue, Tampa, Florida Telephone: (813) 873-7846. FACEBOOK
Best Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bars – St. Petersburg
- Ferg’s Sports Bar – 1320 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, Florida. Telephone: (727) 822-04562. FACEBOOK
- Park & Rec – 100 – 4th Street South, St. Petersburg, Florida. Telephone: (727) 245-9100. FACEBOOK
- The Avenue – 330 – 1st Avenue South, St. Petersburg, Florida. Telephone: (727) 851-9531. FACEBOOK
- Thirsty First – 119 – 1st Avenue North, St. Petersburg, Florida. Telephone: (727) 317-3333. FACEBOOK
Best Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bars in Other Florida CIties
Best Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bars Outside Florida
- Theory – 9 West Hubbard Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 644 0004. FACEBOOK – “Chicago’s new Tampa Bay Buccaneers bar.”
- Stillwater Bar and Grill – 82 East 4th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 253-2237. FACEBOOK – “We’re the place to watch Tampa Bay Bucs.” – STILL OPEN?
- Black Finn Americpub – 210 East Trade Street, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (704) 971-4440. FACEBOOK
- Arlington Rooftop Bar and Grill – 2424 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, Virginia. (703) 528-3030. FACEBOOK
- Carolina Ale House – 203 Robert C. Daniel Junior Parkway, Augusta, Georgia. Telephone: (762) 333-0019. FACEBOOK
Lee Roy Selmon’s Barbecue Restaurant – 4302 West Boy Scout Blvd, South Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (941) 360-3287. FACEBOOK
Your Input on Tampa Bay Bucs Bars Wanted
If you have patronized any of these Tampa Bay Buccaneers bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
First of all, you can mention the vibe. For example, are Buccaneers pennants or team memorabilia on display?
Furthermore, how many TV screens are there? In addition, how big are they? Finally, are they visible throughout the bar?
In the same vein, what is the quality of the sound? Above all, is the sound turned on?
Furthermore, how is the food? Is there any seafood from Tampa Bay on the menu? On the other hand, what about the service? In short, would you recommend the bar to other Tampa Bay Bucs fans?
Most importantly, please let me know if any of these Jets watch bars have closed. Either that, or if Tampa Bay fans are no longer watching Bycs games at them.
Also, your own recommendations on where to watch the Tampa Bay Bucs play will also be greatly appreciated!
If You Visit Tampa Bay
This post contains affiliate links.