X2 Vibe Pattaya Seaphere has won two prestigious awards for design.
X2 Vibe Pattaya Seaphere opens on 1 November 2017. Located on Thailand’s Eastern seaboard, the stylish resort hotel is a 90 minute drive from downtown Bangkok. Overlooking the Gulf of Thailand, the property has already won two prestigious awards for design.
X2 Vibe Pattaya Seaphere is a four-star resort hotel situated in Na Jomtien, which is a short drive from Pattaya, one of Thailand’s most popular beach resorts and the closest beach resort to Bangkok.
One of Pattaya’s key attractions for foreign tourists is its relative proximity to Bangkok’s impossible to pronounce Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Even before its opening, the contemporary seafront property had won two major awards for its cutting-edge design and eye-catching architecture.
Developed by the Habitat Group, one of Thailand’s leading premium property developers, X2 Vibe Pattaya Seaphere won the New Small Hotel Construction and Design for Thailand award at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2017-2018 and was highly-commended in the Best Residential Interior Design category at the Thailand Property Awards 2016.
“These awards reflect the sharp, sleek design of X2 Vibe Pattaya Seaphere, which weaves edgy urban elements seamlessly into its natural surroundings,” a press release issued by the hotel group says.
“All aspects of the property are intended to be open to nature, with an open-plan layout and use of natural materials such as wood and stone.
“All rooms feature large floor-to-ceiling windows that allow natural light to flood in, while the elevated infinity pool appears to blend seamlessly into the azure sea beyond.”
X2 Vibe has five properties in Thailand and two properties in Vietnam.
The hotel has 65 rooms with three room types. They are finished in grey tones with light coloured wood panel floors and turquoise blue accents. All rooms have separate living and sleeping areas, kitchenettes, USB chargers, complimentary wif-fi.
- One Bedroom – measuring 35 square metres, one-bedroom rooms have king size beds, private balconies with mountain views, bathrooms with separate bathtubs and rain showers, and kitchenettes with refrigerators, stove, microwave, cutlery, kitchenware, and washing up area.
- One Bedroom Sea View – similar to one-bedroom rooms, one bedroom sea view rooms have (as the name suggests) views of the sea.
- One Bedroom Premier – measuring 55 square metres, one bedroom premier rooms are open-corner suites with large open corner windows and large balconies with a Jacuzzi. They also have king size beds and kitchenettes with refrigerators, stove, microwave, cutlery, kitchenware, and washing up area.
Food + Beverage
The hotel has two food and beverage outlets.
- 4K Café –an all-day dining restaurant serving an international fusion menu focusing on Asian, Thai, and international dishes, 4K Café is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Vibar – situated on the eighth floor, Vibar is situated next to the roof-top swimming pool, serving beverages, cocktails, light snacks, and international fusion dining.
Facilities and Activities
The hotel has a rooftop infinity swimming pool, which is located on the eighth floor. The hotel also has a small fitness centre. The hotel is located near a beach.
Location, Location, Location
The hotel is located approximately 20 minutes from downtown Pattaya.
Nearby tourist attractions include Silverlake Winery, Nong Nooc Tropical Gardens, Cartoon Network Amazon Waterpark, the Ramayana Water Park, Mimosa Pattaya, Underwater World Pattaya, Pattaya Floating Market, Buddha Mountain, and the Phoenix Gold Golf and Country Club.
The hotel is roughly a 90 minutes’ drive from downtown Bangkok.
If you are flying, Bangkok has two major airports. The hotel is just 90 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport and two and one-half hours from Don Mueang International Airport.
Suvarnabhumi Airport is served mostly by international airlines as well as domestic airlines flying to foreign travel destinations.
The airport is served by dozens of airlines, including the following Accidental Travel Writer affiliates:
- Air France
- British Airways
- Emirates Airline
- Etihad Airways
- Jet Airways
- Lufthansa German Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Swiss International Air Lines
The three Middle Eastern airlines offer connecting service to Africa, the Americas, Europe, and the Middle East through their respective hubs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; and Doha, Qatar.
Don Mueang is used mostly for domestic flights. Many budget carriers flying to international travel destinations, however, also use the airport, with link to such regional travel destinations such as Bali, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore.
A third option is U-Tapao International Airport, which is located in Ban Chang, Rayong, Thailand. It is a 45 minute drive from Pattaya.
- News Flash: Qatar Airways to Launch Flights between Doha and U-Tapao Internatinonal Airport!>>
U-Tapao is a hub for Thai AirAsia and Nok Air. Other airlines offering regularly scheduled service at the airport include Bangkok Airways, China Southern Airlines, Donghai Airlines, Hainan Airlines, and Kan Air.
Domestic travel destinations include Chiang Mai, Hat Yai, Koh Samui, Phuket, Udon Thani, and Ubon Ratchathani. Foreign travel destinations include Kuala Lumper, Malaysia; Macau;, and three airports in China: Sanya, Shanghai-Pudong, and Shenzhen.
There is also chartered service to Russia and other cities in China.
When a second terminal opens, the airport’s capacity will be increased from 800,000 passengers a year to 3 million.
When a second expansion phase is completed, capacity will be increased to 15 million passengers a year.
- Recommended: Given the Choice, Which Bangkok Airport Should Passengers Opt for?
X2 Vibe Pattaya Seaphere Residence – 111 Moo 3 Soi Na Jomtian 32, Na Jomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi, Thailand. Tel: +66 38 237 815.