Major League Baseball
If you can’t attend an Orioles game in person, there are many sports bars in Baltimore that broadcast major league baseball games. These are some of the best Baltimore Orioles sports bars, where you can root for the Orioles in the company of other Orioles fans.
Established in 1901, the Baltimore Orioles compete in the East division of the American League of Major League Baseball. It is one of the American League’s eight charter teams
Are the Baltimore Orioles headed for the World Series? The Orioles haven’t made it to the World Series since 1983, when they defeated the Philadelphia Phillies of the National League four games to one.
Is this their year?
The Baltimore Orioles have won nine division championships, six pennants, and three World Series championships.
Their last World Series championship was won 33 years ago in 1983. Is the long wait over for Baltimore Orioles fans?
The Baltimore Orioles play at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in downtown Baltimore. Opened in 1992, the stadium is considered one of the best in Major League Baseball.
If you can’t make it to Oriole Park to root for the Orioles in person, the following sports bars are either Baltimore Orioles fans hangouts, or they are considered friendly to Baltimore Orioles fans.
Bars close and fans migrate to other establishments so please call ahead to make sure the game you want to watch is going to be broadcast. Please put any corrections in the Comment Box below.
Also, please add any additional sports bars that are friendly to Baltimore Orioles fans in the Comment Box.
Where to Watch the Baltimore Orioles Play Baseball
- Sliders Bar and Grille – 504 Washington Boulevard, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 547-8891.
- Pickles Pub – 520 Washington Boulevard, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 752-1784.
- The Orioles Grill Bar – Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel, 300 South Charles Street, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 962-8300.
- Dempsey’s Brew Pub and Restaurant – Oriole Park at Camden Yards, 333 West Camden Street, Floor 1, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 843-7902.
- Nobles Bar and Grill – 1024 South Charles Street, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 727-1355.
- Pratt Street Ale House – 206 West Street, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 244-8900.
- Nanny O’Brien’s Irish Pub – 3319 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 686-9189.
- The Pug – 1234 H Street, NW, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 388-8554.
- Sidebar – 118 East 15th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 677-2900.
- The Abbey Burger Bistro – 1041 Marshall Street, Baltimore, Maryland; 811 South Broadway, Baltimore, Maryland; 12601 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, Maryland.
Where to Eat and Stay in Baltimore, Maryland
To find the perfect place to eat:
To find the perfect place to stay:
You Might Also Like …
Top 10 Baltimore Orioles Sports Bars is part of a series of posts on where to root for Major League Baseball teams.