National Hockey League
Best place to watch the Golden Knights is T-Mobile Arena on the Strip. But what if the Knights are playing on the road? Or what if you can’t get (or afford) a ticket to the game? Check out the best Vegas Golden Knights bars to watch the game in the company of other Knights fans.
Vegas Golden Knights Team History
The Vegas Golden Knights are a professional ice hockey team in the United States. The Knights compete in the Pacific Division of the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL).
The Golden Knights were founded in 2017 as an expansion team.
The Knights have won two division championships. In addition, they have won one conference title. However, they have never won the Stanley Cup.
Could this be their lucky year?
The Golden Knights are Sin City’s first major league team. However, they are not the last. The Oakland Raiders moved to Las Vegas in 2020. And they now call themselves the Las Vegas Raiders.
The Vegas Golden Knights play home games at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada. In fact, the location forms part of the Las Vegas Strip.
In addition to hosting ice hockey games, the multi-purpose facility also holds other kinds of sporting events and concerts.
Best Vegas Golden Knights Bars
There are numerous sports bars in Greater Las Vegas. And most of them show Vegas Golden Knights ice hockey games.
Here are two lists. The top 10 Vegas Golden Knights bars in Las Vegas. And some bars in other cities in Nevada.
Where to Watch the Vegas Golden Knights in Las Vegas
The following sports bars and restaurants in Las Vegas are among the most popular popular with Vegas Golden Knights fans.
However, you should always call ahead to make sure they will show the game. Also, ask if the sound will be turned on.
- The D Las Vegas – 301 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada. Longbar, Vue Bar, and BarCanada all have televisions showing sporting events.
- Born and Raised – 7260 South, Cimarron Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 685-0258.
- MacKenzie River Pizza – 1550 South Pavilion Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 916-2999.
- Scooter’s Pub Sports Bar & Grill – 6200 South Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 227-9047.
- Brooksy’s Bar & Grill – 9295 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 562-2050.
- The Still Crafts, Drafts & Eats – 3400 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 692.8455.
- Scenic Brewing Company – 8410 W. Desert Inn
Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 946-877.
- Beer Park – Paris Las Vegas Hotel, 3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 444-4500.
- Pwky Tavern Taphoue and Grille – 9820 West Flamingo, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 243-5329; 450 South Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 722-2000.
- Bar Code Burger Bar – 1590 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 294.CODE (2633).
- Starboard Tack – 2601 Atlantic Street, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 684-5769.
Best Vegas Golden Knights Bars in Other Cities
Here are some sports bars and restaurants in other Nevada cities popular with Vegas Golden Knights fans.
While these venues often show Suns games, there are no guarantees.
Therefore, you should call ahead to make sure they will show the game and that the sound will be turned on.
- Scoundrel’s Pub II – 4850 Camino al Norte, North Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel:
- Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar – 6509 Las Vegas Blvd., South Las Vegas, Nevada, Tel: (702) 941-1920.
- Born and Raised – 10050 South Eastern Avenue, Henderson, Nevada. Tel: (702) 685-0258.
- Pwky Tavern Taphoue and Grille – 2235 Village Walk Drive, Suite 141, Henderson, Nevada. Tel: ((702) 307-2694; 445 Marks Street, Henderson, Nevada. Tel: (702) 586-3557.
- Little Waldorf Saloon – 1661 North Virginia Street, Reno, Nevada. Tel: (775) 337-9255. This venue has hosted Golden Knights Watch parties in the past.
A Word to the Wise
While most of these venues tend to attract Vegas Golden Knights fans on game day, there are no guarantees.
Sometimes they won’t turn on the sound. Other times they might show other events. And there is always the chance the venue might be booked for special events.
Also, fans sometimes migrate to other venues. And bars sometimes close.
Therefore, you should always call ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
Your Input on Vegas Golden Knights Bars Wanted
If you have patronized and of these Vegas Golden Knights sports bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
You can mention the ambiance for fans Vegas Golden Knights, the visibility of TV screens, the quality of the sound, the food, the service – whatever!
Also, please let me know if any of these Vegas Golden Knights watch bars have closed – or if Vegas Golden Knights fans are no longer watching Vegas Golden Knights games at them.
Your own recommendations on where to watch the Vegas Golden Knights play will also be greatly appreciated! Especially welcome would be Knights-friendly sports bars in other cities!
This blog post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a small commission to help offset the cost of publishing this blog.
This list of the best Vegas Golden Knights sports bars is part of a series of posts on sports bars for fans of NHL team