Hong Kong Hotels
Ovolo Central is a boutique hotel located in SoHo on Hong Kong Island. The Hong Kong boutique hotel offers a concierge package. with 14 days accommodation and a concierge to run errands. Plus: in-room gym gear, plants, free breakfast and snacks, food and beverage credits, a bottle of champagne on your final day, and more.
Quarantine Concierge Package
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, residents returning to Hong Kong need to spend 14 days and nights in quarantine.
However, if they test negative upon arrival, they don’t have to spend two weeks at in a government run quarantine site.
Nor do they need to quarantine themselves at home, putting other family members at risk.
Instead, they can opt to quarantine at a hotel. However, they will need to spend the entire time in their hotel room. And that can be a bit monotonous.
But that doesn’t mean returning Hong Kong residents have to get bored. In fact, Ovolo Hotels is offering returnees an attractive quarantine concierge package. And it offers a variety of perks.
To clarify, what makes the package special is a quarantine concierge.
But this is not just someone who runs the typical hotel errands. In fact, they can run off site to pick up groceries or purchase essentials.
And that could be anything from sim cards or recharge cables to books and magazines.
Standard Ovolo In-Room Perks
- Free unlimited premium Wi-Fi
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Free daily minibar and loot bag
- Complimentary daily happy hour
- Apple TV and Alexa
- OCDC Grade Room Sanitization
Ovolo Quarantine Concierge Perks
- HK$1,000 voucher
- Free daily barista made coffee
- In-room fitness gear – yoga mat, gliders and resistance bands
- Walking pad – on request
- 20% discount on laundry services
- Mindfulness kit – colouring pages, brain teasers and playing cards
- Green leafy plant – bring the outside world in
- Daily essentials run – whether it’s a prepaid sim card or groceries, you name it, we’ll get it
- Join our daily step challenge – if you succeed, we will treat you
- Celebrate your release date – with a bottle of champagne
A similar package is offered by the Ovolo Southside, a boutique hotel on the south side of Hong Kong Island.
Ovolo Central Hotel Overview
The exclusive Hong Kong boutique hotel is a short walk from Central, Hong Kong’s financial hub. It is located on Hong Kong Island.
More importantly, the hotel is located in SoHo, which is Hong Kong’s premier entertainment district.
In fact, the neighborhood is chock-a-block with restaurants and cafes, bars and pubs, antique shops and art galleries.What’s more, there are lots of traditional family run businesses as well as many designer boutiques.
In addition to its privileged location, Ovolo Central offers a series of attractive perks.
- Flexible 24-hour check-in – you can check out the same time you check in at not extra charge
- Mini bar – complimentary
- Social hour — complimentary
- Breakfast – complimentary
- Free gym access
- Unlimited high-speed WiFi.
Some facilities mat be closed during the pandemic. And quarantine4d quests may not be allowed to leave their rooms.
Ovolo Central has 41 rooms and suites. Included are gold rooms, platinum rooms, and radio suites.
And they all have comfortable sitting areas. Moreover, they have CD TVs with cable channels complimentary DVD players.
In addition, each room has coffee and tea making machines as well as free minibar snacks. Finally, they have slippers and designer toiletries
Food and Beverage
The exclusive Hong Kong boutique hotel has a restaurant with a bar. And what makes Veda special is it offers a mouth-watering vegetarian menu. And freshly pressed juices are a house specialty.
However, that doesn’t mean you can have go without wines and spirits. In fact, the hotel has a well stocked cellar. And even the cocktails are healthy!
Veda is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
The exclusive Hong Kong boutique hotel has a 24hour gym. In addition, it has a self-service laundry.
Please note: some facilities may be closed during the pandemic.
- Ovolo Central – 2 Arbuthnot Road, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: (852) 3755-3000.
Click HERE for rates and more information
You Might Also Enjoy …
- Where to Enjoy Afternoon Tea in Hong Kong>>
- Can Modern Tea Salons Revive Tea Culture in Hong Kong?>>
Planning to Visit Hong Kong?
- If you are planning a trip to Hong Kong, please search for your hotel room at TripAdvisor/Hong Kong/hotels. I will get a small commission to help maintain this site – at no extra cost to you.
- Check out the best way to tour Hong Kong!
This post contains affiliate links