National Basketball Association
The best spot to root for the Cleveland Cavaliers is the Quicken Loans Arena. But what about if the Cavs are playing on the road. Or what if you can’t afford tickets to attend the game in person at The Q?
The Cleveland Cavaliers will face the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals for the third time in three seasons.
The Golden State Warriors won the first time around, and the Cavaliers took revenge to even the series last season. Can they prevail again this year?
The best-of-seven game series will follow a 2-2-1-1-1 format, opening in Oakland, California, at Oracle Arena, which reputedly has the most raucous fans in the National Basketball Association.
The first two games will be played on Thursday 1 June and Sunday 4 June in Oakland, and the question is this: will the Cleveland Cavaliers be able to prevail against such a home court advantage?
Golden State rarely loses at home!
The Cavs will Defend the Land on home turf on Wednesday 7 June and Friday 9 June, returning to California to play game five on 12 June.
If the NBA’s two top teams remain tied after five games, they will play their sixth and seventh games (in necessary) in Oakland and Cleveland on Thursday 15 June and Sunday 18 June, respectively.
Big Apple Cavs Cave
Forget about top 10 lists! Five more sports bar have been thrown in for good measure!
A list of some of the best local sports bars in Cleveland together with Cavs hangouts in nearby suburbs comes first.
Sports bars where Cavs fans will feel right at home in other parts of the country including three in the Golden State – one in Los Angels, one in San Diego, and one in San Francisco follows!
- Winking Lizard Tavern, 811 Huron Road East, Cleveland, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 589-0313.
- City Tap, 748 Prospect Avenue, Gateway District, Cleveland, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 696.BEER.
- Lion on Lorain Bar and Grill, 12703 Lorain Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 252-6483.
- Clevelander, 834 Huron Road East, Cleveland. Telephone: (216) 771-3723.
- 21 Lounge, 2123 East 2nd Street, Cleveland, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 685-9464.
- Thirsty Parrot Bar and Grill, 812 Huron Road (Bolivar Avenue), Cleveland, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 685-3200.
- Rivals Sports Grille, 6710 Smith Road, Middleburg Heights, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 267-0005.
- Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, 116 E. 16th Street (between Park Ave and Irving Place), New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 673-6465.
- Game on Lakewood, 17103 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio. Telephone: (216) 303-9700.
- John Barleycorn, 3524 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: Facebook. Twitter.(773) 348-8899.
- Johnny Malloy’s Sports Pub, 10347 Bonita Beach Road #101, Bonita Springs, Florida. Telephone: (239) 992-5000.
- Tap House Italian American Bar and Grill, 5589 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 870-2111.
- St. Felix Hollywood, 1602 North Cahuenga Boulevard, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (323) 469-5001.
- Elbow Room Food and Cocktails, 5225 Kearny Villa Road, San Diego, California. Telephone: (858) 874-3526.
City by the Bay
According to Cleveland Cavaliers fans on Facebook, Cavs fans will be out in numbers at the following sports bar in San Francisco:
14. R Bar, 1176 Sutter Street, San Francisco, California. Telephone: (415) 567-7441.
As always, call before you go! A reasonable attempt is made to verify that information is accurate, but bars close and fans switch their loyalties.
You Might Also Enjoy