Fuzhou Marriott Hotel Riverside is the third Marriott Hotel to open in China’s Fujian province. Located in Donghu Digital City, the 318-room hotel is a five minute walk to the Fuzhou Digital China Convention and Exhibition Center. It has six restaurants.
In This Post
Fuzhou is the capital of Fujian province. While the city has a history of more than 2,200 years, it is also an important centre of technology and commerce.
Important tourist attractions include Three Lanes and Seven Alleys, Drum Mountain, and Xichan Temple.
Fuzhou Marriott Hotel Riverside is located in the heart of the city’s Donghu Digital Town, an ultramodern centre of innovation and business. Also, it is a trendy lifestyle hub.
The hotel is a five minutes’ walk from c (FFC) and Fuzhou Digital China Convention and Exhibition Center.
In fact, the Digital China Summit is held at the centre each year.
The hotel is 13 kilometers from Fuzhou Changle International Airport.. And the drive takes roughly 15 minutes.
The hotel has 318 spacious rooms and suites. And each one has an intelligent welcome system.
To clarify, it turns on the lights and television when guests enter the room. In fact, it also opens the curtains.
The rooms have large floor-to-ceiling windows, And they afford views of either East Lake or the East China Sea.
Food and Beverage Outlets
The Fuzhou Marriott Hotel Riverside has five food and beverage outlets and an executive lounge.
- Goji Kitchen & Bar serves both Asian and international dishes. And it has multiple live cooking stations. As an all-day dining restaurant, it opens for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Jasmine Chinese Restaurant features Cantonese cuisine as well as authentic Fuzhou dishes. And it opens for lunch and dinner.
- The Bao is a micro concept restaurant specializing in traditional Fujian steamed buns, Chinese barbecue rice dishes, and snacks. And it opens for lunch and dinner.
- The Lounge is an open-plan space serving light snacks, pastries, and beverages. And it opens for lunch and dinner.
- Dew Bud Tea House offers a traditional Chinese tea ceremony featuring exquisite local teas. Located on the 25th floor, it overlooks East Lake.
- M Club is an exclusive lounge for guests staying on the executive floor. And it serves light meals, drinks, and cocktails in the evenings. Also, it serves breakfast in the morning.
The hotel has a host of wellness and fitness facilities. Not only is there an indoor heated pool. In addition, there is a yoga room and a small fitness centre. In fact, the centre is open 24 hours a day.
The hotel has 1,750 square meters of meeting space. In fact, it can host everything from small-scale events to conferences, exhibitions, and social gatherings.
The hotel’s “Star of The Ocean” outdoor chapel is set in a beautiful garden. And it provides a unique venue for weddings.
VIP Sound Bites
Key executives from Marriott International comment on the opening of the Fuzhou Marriott Hotel Riverside …
Henry Lee, President, Greater China, Marriott International.
‘We are very excited to open Fuzhou Marriott Hotel Riverside, and celebrate the 3rd Marriott brand hotel here in Fujian province,’ Henry says.
‘Fujian province is fast becoming a destination with immense economic, social, and cultural significance, both domestically and globally.
‘We are very pleased to see the robust growth of our signature brand here, as we expand our portfolio to serve the needs of our guests when they travel to this region.’
Jacky Gao, General Manager, Fuzhou Marriott Hotel Riverside.
‘Fuzhou is a vibrant and exciting city which offers so much for both business and leisure visitors to see and do,’ Jacky says,.
‘With our guest-focused amenities, services and philosophy, we strive to anticipate our guests’ every need during their stay with us.
‘This frees their minds to travel and to be inspired, allowing them to make the most of their visit to this amazing destination.’
Fuzhou Marriott Hotel Riverside – No 18 Hujiang Road, Donghu Digital Town, Changle District, Fuzhou City, China.
- Check room rates and availability HERE!
This post contains affiliate links. If you book a room, I may receive a small commission.