Where to Eat in Hong Kong
Chilli Fagara is a popular Sichuanese restaurant in Hong Kong. Located in SoHo near Central, it serves the numbing, burning, and neutral tastes that Sichuan province is famous for – all in charming and colourful surroundings!
In This Post
Yunnan Mushroom Menu
Sichuanese dishes made with mushrooms from Yunnan province.
As one of the most popular Sichuanese restaurants in Hong Kong, Chilli Fagara will serve a sumptuous new Yunnan Mushroom Menu.
Featuring a selection of dishes made with mushrooms from the high mountains of China’s Yunnan province, the menu will include …
- Yunnan Mushrooms in Signature Spice-Infused Broth – featuring top-tier lion’s mane, chanterelle and porcini mushrooms boasting a nutty flavour and meaty texture, mild and slightly sweet bamboo pith, alongside aromatic wood ear mushrooms.
- Plump Fried Cuttlefish Stuffed Morel Mushrooms – infused with Chilli Fagara’s spicy and tangy osmanthus sauce.
- Stir-Fried Yunnan Mushrooms – mixed with Chilli Fagara’s signature spices and dried chillies.
- Yunnan Mushrooms with Roasted Pine Nuts on Crispy Rice Squares – premium mushroom selection served with crunchy carrots, pine nuts and snow peas.
- Yin Yang Mushroom Salad – black and white jade wood ear mushrooms and Chinese celery seasoned with toasted white sesame and Chef Chan’s renowned Sichuan peppercorn oil.
- Bamboo Pith & Chicken Slices – served in a hot and heart-warming chicken soup with tea tree mushrooms.
The menu will be available from 20 July 2021 until further notice.
Chilli Fagara was an instant hit when it first opened in 2005. Is it the best Sichuanese restaurant in Hong Kong?
Sichuanese cuisine is one of the Eight Great Cuisines of China. And it is noted for its combination of numbing (ma), burning (la), and neutral (tang) flavours.
Chilli Fagara – 7 Old Bailey Street, Central, Hong Kong. Tel: (852) 2796-6866.