National Football League:
The Raider Nation’s first official Raiders themed restaurant will open on 1 April 2021. In fact, the Las Vegas Raiders Restaurant will occupy a privileged space at the football team’s official team headquarters hotel, which is located in Henderson, Nevada, .
In This Post
M Resort Spa Casino will add a Las Vegas Raiders themed sports bar to its collection of bars and lounges.
In fact, hotel already has more than F&B outlets, although a few of them are temporarily closed because of COVID-19.
The Las Vegas Raiders restaurant will call itself the Raiders Tavern & Grill. And not surprisingly, it will feature a Silver and Black colour scheme, with lots of Raiders memorabilia and merchandise.
In fact, there will be more than 45 high definition televisions.
The 3,400-square-foot establishment will have a dining area and two bars.
In fact, the innovative F&B outlet will seat up to 200 people. And that will include outdoor dining with views of the hotel swimming pool and large-screen televisions.
Food and Beverage
The Las Vegas Raiders restaurant will serve a full menu of appetizers and main courses.
And that will include build-your-own burgers, seared salmon, barbecue dishes, street tacos, and wood-fired pizzas.
In addition, there will be healthier, lighter fare such as vegan and vegetarian dishes.
Regarding desserts, there will be bread pudding, strawberry shortcake, and ice cream cocktails and sundaes.
Finally, you will be able to wash it all down with specialty drinks and 20 beers on tap from the Remy Martin Bar or the Modulo Bar, which will be similar to a sister bar at Allegiant Stadium.
In addition, there will be impressive tequila and whiskey lists as well as ice cream cocktails.
Raider Fan Reaction
So how do Raider fans feel about the development? Here’s what a few fans had to say when I reached out to them on Facebook:
- “I went up and Vegas was all Raiders and it was beautiful the stadium the fans hands down was best time of.my life.” – Tiffany Baxter
- “I would so stay at that hotel.” – Christina Castillo
- “I’m planning to fly in for a game next season. If possible I’ll stay at the hotel and eat at the restaurant.” – Timothy Traser
- “I will be in Vegas in two weeks for 5 days. hoping to go to the restaurant.” – Armando Mendez Jr.
- “Love vegas, love the raiders and hell yeah I’ll be at the restaurant.” – Bobby Sosa.
- “Stay at the M this past weekend will do it again looking forward to the opening of Raiders Tavern and Grill.” – Mario Perez
- “The hotel is beautifully and the restaurant should be nice since it’s in a good neighborhood.” – Marco Vargas
- “All things yes! RRRAAAIIDDEERRSSSS!!!!” – Virgil Jr Ramos
- “If it’s not crazy expensive I plan on staying there for games.” – Daniel Walker
- “I checked the prices to stay. If they don’t raise them too high on game weekends, I would stay . . . definitely would visit Raider restaurant.” – Jim Boule
VIP Sound Bites …
And this is what the VIPs had to day …
Marc Badain, Raiders President
“The M Resort has been a great environment for the players, coaches, alumni and staff, so when discussion began to lend our name to a restaurant, it just made sense to look right here,” Marc says.
“With the launch of the Raiders Tavern & Grill, fans and the public at large will be immersed in the Silver & Black experience through décor and memorabilia while enjoying great food, drinks and service.”
Hussain Mahrous, M Resort General Manager
“We designed the Raiders Tavern & Grill to showcase the Las Vegas Raiders, and we’re proud to bring our partnership with this iconic organization to a new level,” Hussain says
“We look forward to welcoming Raider fans, sports lovers and all of our future guests to an amazing food, beer and cocktail experience here at M Resort.”
Raiders Tavern & Grill – M Resort Spa Casino, 12300 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Henderson, Nevada.