Where to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers if you can’t attend the game in person. Check out the best Pittsburgh Steelers bars in Steel City, other parts of Pennsylvania, and several other cities around the country. And watch the game with like-minded Black and Gold Nation fans.
UPDATED FOR THE 2022 NFL SEASON!
In This Post
Pittsburgh Steelers Team History
The Pittsburgh Steelers compete in the North Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) of the National Football League (NFL). And they play at Heinz Field.
As the oldest franchise in the AFC, the Pittsburgh Steelers were founded in 1933. Before the American Football League (AFL) merged with with the NFL, the Steelers had a lousy record. In fact, they never won a championship.
After the merger of the AFL and the NFL, however, the Steelers turned into a powerhouse. In fact, they have won six Super Bowls. That is more than any other American football team.
According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, there are fully 1,500 sports bars in the United States “friendly” to Pittsburgh Steelers fans. In fact, there is at least one Pittsburgh Steelers bar in all 50 states!
In addition, there are even Pittsburgh Steelers bars overseas. For example, there are Pittsburgh Steelers sports bars in Thailand, Costa Rica, and Peru.
In fact, the Pittsburgh Steelers have a truly national football fan base. Or make that INTERNATIONAL!!!
Where to Watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
What is the best Pittsburgh Steelers bar in Pittsburgh? Is there a Pittsburgh Steelers bar in Atlanta GA? Is there a Pittsburgh Steelers bar in Charlotte NC? In short, is there a Pittsburgh Steelers bar near me?
It is impossible to list all of the Pittsburgh Steelers bars in Pittsburgh here – let along Pennsylvania. Therefore, this is only a short list of some of the best spots to root for the Steelers in the Keystone State.
In addition, a short list of some sports bars popular with Steelers fans in other states follows. While not necessarily bona-fide Steelers hangouts, Steelers fans often go to them to watch games. And they sometimes organize Pittsburgh Steelers watch parties at them.
Sports bars sometimes close. And sports fans often migrate to other establishments. Also, sometimes bars close for special events.
In addition, because of COVID-19, some sports bars may have temporarily or permanently closed. Therefore, you should always call ahead to make sure the bar is still open. And you should also check that game you want to watch will be shown.
Best Pittsburgh Steelers Bars in Pennsylvania
- Jerome Bettis Grille 36 – 393 North Shore Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (412) 224-6287. FACEBOOK – STILL CLOSED?
- McFadden’s – 211 North Shore Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (412) 322-3470. FACEBOOK
- Squirrel Hill Sports Bar – 5832 Forward Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (412) 422-1002. FACEBOOK
- William Penn Tavern – 739 Bellefonte Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (412) 621-1000. FACEBOOK
- Beerhive – 2117 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (412) 904-4502. FACEBOOK
- Birmingham Bridge Tavern – 2901 Sarah Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (412) 381-2739. FACEBOOK
- Primanti Brothers – 46 – 18th Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (412) 263-2142. FACEBOOK
- Carson City Saloon – 1401 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (412) 481-3203. FACEBOOK
- O’Neals Pub in Philadelphia – 611 -3rd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 574-9495. FACEBOOK “Come root for the Black & Gold at our upstairs ‘Steelers Alley’ Bar!”
- Fox & Hound – 1501 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 732-8610. FACEBOOK
- The Pittsburgh Inn – 3725 West Lake Road, Erie, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (814) 833-0925. FACEBOOK
- The Sturges Speakeasy – 400 Forster Street, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (717) 412-0931. FACEBOOK
Best Pittsburgh Steelers Bars in Other States
- Hibernia Bar – 401 West 50th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 969-9703. FACEBOOK “The best Steelers bar in NYC!”
- Noreen’s Lounge -799 East Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 458-7557. FACEBOOK “Official Steelers bar of Las Vegas”
- Lincoln Tap Room – 3010 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 868-0060. FACEBOOK “Chicago’s Number 1 Steelers Bar”
- The Great White Grill – 2440 Palm Ridge Road, Sanibel, Florida. Telephone: (239) 472-0212. FACEBOOK “Whenever the Steelers are on the field, our big screen TVs will be lit up with black and gold.”
- O’Briens Irish Pub – 15435 North Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 961-4092. Facebook
- Smith’s Old Bar – 1578 Piedmont Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 875-1522. FACEBOOK
- Benders Bar and Grill – 10710 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, Colorado. Telephone: (303) 974-5215. FACEBOOK
- Blue Palms Brewhouse – 6124 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (323) 464-2337. FACEBOOK
- Charlie’s Bar and Grill – 1291 South Houston Lake Road, Werner Robins, Georgia. Telephone: 478) 988-3008. FACEBOOK
- End Zone Sports Bar & Grill – 15209 Westheimer Road, Suite 100, Houston, Texas. Telephone: (281) 597-0241. FACEBOOK
- Shakespeare’s Grille & Pub – 790 Coronado Drive, Henderson, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 837-7900. FACEBOOK
- Jackson’s Lodo – 1520 -20th Street, Denver, Colorado. Telephone: (303) 298-7625. FACEBOOK
- The Irish Exit – 978 – 2nd Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 755-8383. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
- Burger & Beer Joint – 160 University Town Center Drive, Sarasota, Florida. Telephone: (941) 702-9915. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
Outpost Hollywood – 1624 North Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (323) 464-7678. CLOSED!
Your Input on Pittsburgh Steelers Bars Wanted
Please leave comments on these Pittsburgh Steelers bars and/or recommend other sports bars friendly to Steelers fans in the COMMENT box below.
Also, would love to liven up this post with some fan shots. Please send photos of Steelers fans at sports bars to the Accidental Travel Writer to be added to this post.
You Might Also Enjoy