During the 1976 season, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers became the first expansion team to win a division title, win a playoff game, and host and play in a conference championship game.
After a brief winning era in the late 1970s and early 1980s, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers suffered through 14 consecutive losing seasons.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are not a team with a national following so it might be difficult finding a sports bar outside Tampa Bay. If you know of any, please write to us in the comment below, including the website if possible.
Where to Root for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Lee Roy Selmon’s – 4302 West Boy Scout Road, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 871-EATS.
- Walter’s Press Box Sports Emporium & Eatery – 222 South Dale Mabry Highway, South Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 876-3528.
- Hattricks – 107 South Franklin Street, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 225-4288.
- Charann’s Tavern – 6821 West Hillsborough Avenue, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 886-1199.
- Mugs ‘N Jugs Sports Bar and Grill – 14100 US Highway 19 North, Clearwater, Florida. Telephone: (727) 535-1548.
- Nickel City – 7658 Park Boulevard, Pinellas Park, Florida. Telephone: (727) 545-9325.
- West 3rd Common Bar & Restaurant – 1 West 3rd Street, New York. Telephone: (212) 529-2059.
Your Feedback on Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bars Wanted
If you have patronized any of these Tamap Bay Buccaneers bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
First of all, you can mention the ambiance for Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans. For example, are Buccaneers pennants or team memorabilia on display?
Furthermore, how many TV screens are there? How big are they? And are they easily visible?
In the same vein, what is the quality of the sound? Above all, is the sound turned on? Some bars show games, but they don’t turn on the sound. Or the sound is set so low you can hardly hear it. Certainly, that can be a big disappointment.
In addition, how is the food? And what about the service? In short, would you recommend the bar to other Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans?
Most importantly, please let me know if any of these Buccaneers watch bars have closed. Either that, or Tampa Bay fans are no longer watching Buccaneers games at them.
Also, your own recommendations on where to watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play will also be greatly appreciated!
Bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other establishments. Please send any corrections or additions to the Accidental Travel Writer or leave a comment in the comment box below.