Thai resort private jet package includes round trip transport on a Gulfstream G200 private jet.
A Thai resort private jet package has been launched by an exclusive boutique hotel in Chiang Mai. It includes round trip travel from Bangkok by private jet, two nights in a pool suite, daily breakfast, champagne, and lots of other cool perks.
In This Post
Destination Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai is a popular travel destination in Northern Thailand.
As the former capital of the old Lanna Kingdom, Chiang Mai plays host to numerous heritage sites.
For example, there are many temples and museums. And just outside the city, there are remnants of city walls and a moat.
In addition, there are art galleries, coffee houses, chic boutiques, and lots of that mouthwatering street food.
Located in the hills, Chiang Mai is 700 kilometers, or 435 miles, north of Bangkok. And it is served by Chiang Mai International Airport.
Chiang Mai Air Charter Package
137 Pillars House has teamed up with VIP Jets, a bespoke air charter service, to offer an inclusive Thai resort private jet package.
What sets this package apart from the pack is it includes round-trip transport via charted jet between Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
And that means no queues, no crowds, no excess baggage charges, and no waiting in line at security.
Most importantly, you can set your own schedule! And it’s best suited for families of four or two couples traveling together.
The Luxury Private Jet Package for two includes:
- Round trip flights from Bangkok – Chiang Mai in a private Gulfstream G200 Private Jet
- Round trip limousine transfers between Chiang Mai International Airport and the resort
- Two nights’ accommodation in a luxurious top category Louis Leonowens Pool Suite with private plunge pool
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne or fresh juices and carved fruits on arrival
- A 15-minute welcome massage at Nitra Spa & Wellness
- Sumptuous daily breakfast for two at The Dining Room or a la carte breakfast in your suite
- Signature classic afternoon tea experience on The Lawn
- Complimentary late check-out until 6 pm (subject to availability)
- Priority bookings at Nitra Spa & Wellness
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in your suite
The package is valid until 20 December 2020. And you can book additional at best available rates.
“We created this package for those who place a premium on their time, privacy, safety, and security,” says Anne Arrowsmith, Corporate GM.
“With options currently limited to domestic experiences, there is a heightened opportunity for citizens and Thai residents to discover life’s luxuries closer to home and, of course, to global travelers once borders re-open.”
137 Pillars House – Overview
137 Pillars House is an exclusive hotel in the inland city of Chiang Mai. As a boutique hotel in the truest sense of the word, the resort has only 30 rooms and suites.
In fact, the hotel occupies five rai of land and features lush, tropical landscaping.
And the layout of the property naturally blends in with the natural surroundings.
In fact, it offers unparalleled personal space and privacy.
But despite its privacy, the hotel is just a short walk from the historic Watt Gate Temple, the Ping River, and a boutique shopping area.
137 Pillars House – 2 Soi 1, Nawatgate Road, Tambon Watgate, Muang Chiang Mai, Thailand.
You Might so Enjoy …