Top 10 Chicago Bears bars in Chicago and many more in other parts of the country, where you can root for the Bears in the company of other Chicago Bears fans. Please comment on them and feel free to recommend others – and please submit fan photos for inclusion!
- UPDATED FOR THE 2021 NFL SEASON!
In This Post
Where to Watch the Chicago Bears
And surely Chicago sports fans – and Chicago Bears fans, in particular – don’t need to be told where to go should they want to watch a football game with other fans rooting for the same team.
But what about Bears fans from out of town that want to enjoy a game with other Bears fans when they are visiting Chicago?
And what about Chicago Bears fans that are traveling – or living, even – in other parts of the country? What are they supposed to do?
The Accidental Travel Writer has put together a highly subjective list of the Top 10 Sports Bars for Chicago Bears fans in Chicago and another list of the Sports Bars most friendly to Chicago Bears fans in other parts of the United States.
Bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other bars. Bars also sometimes choose not to show games so always call ahead to make sure the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
Best Chicago Bears Bars in the Windy City
Because of COVID-19, some of these Chicago Bears bars may have temporarily and permanently closed. Therefore, make sure to check to make sure that they are still open – and that they will be showing the game.
- Timothy O’Toole’s – 622 North Fairbanks Court, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 642-0700). Facebook
- Joe’s Bar on Weed Street – 940 West Weed Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 337-3486. Facebook
- ’Donovan’s Pub and Restaurant – 2100 West Irving Park Road, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 478-2100. Facebook
- Burke’s Public House – 5401 North Broadway, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 944-1109. Facebook
- Cortland’s Garage Tavern and Grill – 1645 West Cortland Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 862-7877. Facebook
- Leader Draft House and Eatery – 3000 West Irving Park Road, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 478-2337. Facebook
- McGee’s Tavern and Grille – 950 West Webster Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 549-8200. Facebook
- The Smoke Daddy – 1804 West Division Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 772-6656. Facebook
- Wild Goose Bar and Grill – 4265 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 281-7112. Facebook
- The Scout Warehouse + Kitchen – 1301 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telehone: (312) 705-0595. Facebook – STILL OPEN?
- The Boundary Tavern and Grille – 1932 West Division Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 278-1919. Facebook – STILL OPEN?
Best Chicago Bears Bars in Other Cities
Here you go – from sea to shining sea! Not all of these bars are full-fledged fan hangouts, but they do tend to attract lots of Bears fans of game day.
However, some of these bars may have temporarily or permanently closed because of COVID-19. Therefore, make sure to check to make sure they are still open and will show the game.
- Union Pub – 201 Massachusetts Avenue Northeast, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 546 7200. Facebook
- The Bar on Dolores – 1600 Dolores Street, San Francisco, California. Telephone: (415) 695-1745. Facebook
- Black Bear Tavern – 1931 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 355-9089. – “ATL’s Official Chicago Headquarters” Facebook
- Half Moon Windy City Sports Grill – 288 East Greenway Parkway, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 993-6600; 2121 East Highland Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 977-2700. Facebook
- 710 Beach Club and Grill – 710 Garnet Avenue, Pacific Beach, California. Telephone: (858) 483-7844. Facebook
- Wild Wing Café University – 9539 Pinnacle Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (704) 708-9453. Da Bears Charlotte Area Fan Club. Facebook
- Brando’s Chicago Style Pizza and Sports Bar – 3725 Blue Diamond Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 896-6018. Facebook
- Alary’s Bar – 139 – 7th Street East, St. Paul, Minnesota. Telephone: (651) 224-7717. Facebook
- The Whit’s End – 6510 Phinney Avenue North, Seattle, Washington. Telephone: (206) 850-8888. Facebook
- Hob Nob Sports Bar and Grill – 7200 West Chandler Boulevard, Chandler, Arizona. “Arizona’s Home for Chicago Sports” Facebook
- Rosie O’Grady’s – 3402 Adams Avenue, San Diego, California. Telephone: (619) 284-7666. Facebook
- Buford’s – 700 West 6th Street, Austin, Texas. Telephone: (512) 545-5505. Facebook – STILL OPEN?
- Joey D’s Chicago Style Eatery – 211 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida. Telephone: (941) 364-9900. And five other locations. Facebook
- Wrigley’s Chicago Bar & Grill – 18200 West Colfax Avenue, Golden, Colorado. Telephone (303) 277-1551. Facebook
- Pub Fiction – 2303 Smith Street, Houston, Texas. Telephone: (713) 400-8400. Facebook – STILL OPEN?
- Ivy and Coney – 1537 – 7th Street NW, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 6709-IVY. Facebook – STILL OPEN?
If You’re Headed to Chicago
Your Input Wanted
Please leave comments in the COMMENT box below on these bars and also feel free to recommend other sports bars that are friendly to Chicago Bears fans. And don’t forget to include where they are located!
You Might Also Enjoy
- MLB: Top 10 Chicago Cubs Sports Bars>>
- NBA: Top 10 Chicago Bulls Sports Bars>>
- NHL: Top 10 Chicago Blackhawks Sports Bars>>
- MLB: Top 10 Chicago White Sox Sports Bars>>