Can’t watch the game at the stadium? Check out the most popular Cincinnati Bengals bars in Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and other parts of the country. Please comment on bars and add your own recommendations. And photos of fans at sports bars are welcome!
UPDATED FOR THE 2021 NFL SEASON!
Bengals Team History
The Cincinnati Bengals play in the North division of the American Football Conference (AFC) of the National Football League (NFL). The team plays home games at Paul Brown Stadium in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, which overlooks the Ohio River.
The Bengals are one of two professional football teams based in the state of Ohio. The Cleveland Browns also play in the North Division of the AFC.
The Bengals draw their support not only from American football fans living in Ohio, but also from football fans living across the Ohio River in Northern Kentucky.
Originally, the team also drew support from football fans living in Indianapolis, Indiana. But that was before the city got an NFL team of its own.
When the Colts relocated to Indianapolis from Baltimore, Maryland, in 1984, Baltimore got an expansion franchise in 1996. And it was named the Baltimore Ravens.
The Bengals were admitted to the now-defunct American Football League (AFL) in 1966. And the AFL merged with the NFL in 1970.
The Bengals won the AFC in 1981 and 1988. But they lost the Super Bowl both times to the same NFL rival: the San Francisco 49ers.
Following 1990, the Bengals had 14 losing seasons. However, by the mid-2000s, they started to improve. But the Cincinnati Bengals have never won a Super Bowl. Could this be their lucky year?
Cincinnati Bengals Bars in Ohio and Northern Kentucky
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Cincinnati Bengals. In addition, some of these sports bars re full fledged Bengal hangouts!
However, bars close and fans migrate to other establishments. In addition, bars sometimes decide to broadcast other events. Also, because of COVID-19, some of these establishments may be temporarily or permanently closed.
Therefore, always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to broadcast the game you want to watch.
- Willies Sport’s Café – 6380 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio. Telephone: (513) 922-3377. Facebook
- Rick’s Tavern and Grille – 5955 Boymel Drive, Fairfield, Ohio. Telephone: (513) 874-1992. Facebook
- The Holy Grail Tavern and Grille – 161 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, Ohio. Telephone: (513) 621-2222. Facebook
- Gordo’s Pub and Grill – 4328 Montgomery Road, Norwood, Ohio. Telephone: (513) 351-1999. Facebook
- Clancy’s Tavern – 5514 Burkhardt Road, Dayton, Ohio. Telephone: (937) 256-9333. Facebook
- Harry Buffalo – 6150 South Sunbury Road, Westerville, Ohio. Telephone: (614) 794-1600. Facebook
- Roosters Wings – 3370 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, Ohio. Telephone: (614) 262-3185. Facebook
- Crazee Mule Pub and Grill – 6188 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus, Ohio. Telephone: (614) 818-9007. Facebook
- Wick’s Original Highlands – 975 Baxter Avenue, Louisville, Kentucky. Telephone: (502) 1828.
- House of Orange – 433 Johnson Street. Covington, Kentucky: Telephone: (859) 261-4662. Facebook
- Knockback Nat’s – 10 West 7th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio. Telephone: (513) 621-1000. Facebook
Cincinnati Bengals Bars in Other States
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Cincinnati Bengals. Some of them are full-fledged Bengals hangouts!
Keep in mind that bars close and fans migrate to other establishments. Not only that, bars sometimes decide to broadcast other events. Also, because of COVID-19, some of these establishments may be temporarily or permanently closed.
For this reason, you should always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to show the game you want to watch.
- Phoebe’s Tavern and Grill – 359 Bowery, New York, New York. Telephone: (232) 358-1902. Best Cincinnati Bengals bar NYC! “Bengals bar. We have $3 Bu and Bud Lights during the Bengals games!” Facebook
- Kincade’s Bar and Grill – 960 West Armitage Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 348-0010. Best Cincinnati Bengals bar Chicago! “Bengals team support.” Facebook
- 4th St Pizza – 150 East Santa Clara Street, San Jose, California. Telephone: (408) 286-7500. Facebook
- 5 Line Tavern – 2136 Colorado Boulevard, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (323) 474-62 18. Facebook
- Greystone Pub – 3039 South Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (704) 523-2822. “Home of the Bengals.” Facebook
- Hudson Grille Sandy Springs – 6317 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 554-8282. Facebook
- Thomas Magee’s Sporting House Whiskey Bar – 1408 East Fisher Service Drive, Detroit, Michigan. Telephone: (313) 263-4342. Facebook
- The Phoenix Landing – 512 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Telephone: (617) 576-6260. Facebook
- The Bullpen Sports Bar and Grill – 508 Washington Blvd, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 209-4522. Facebook
- The Local Eatery and Drinking Hole – 1065 – 4th Avenue, San Diego, California. Telephone: (619) 231-4447. Facebook
Your Input on Bengals Bars Wanted
Please leave comments on these establishments and/or recommend other sports bars friendly to Cincinnati Bengals fans in the COMMENT box below.
Also, would love to liven up this post with some fan shots. Please get in touch so that photos can be added to this post.
You Might Also Enjoy
If You’re Going to Cincinnati
This post contains affiliate links.