Top 10 Bears friendly sports bars in Chicago and many more in other parts of the country, where you can root for the Bears in the company of other Chicago Bears fans. Please comment on them and feel free to recommend others – and please submit fan photos for inclusion!
- UPDATED FOR THE 2020 NFL SEASON!
Where to Watch the Chicago Bears
And surely Chicago sports fans – and Chicago Bears fans, in particular – don’t need to be told where to go should they want to watch a football game with other fans rooting for the same team.
But what about Bears fans from out of town that want to enjoy a game with other Bears fans when they are visiting Chicago?
And what about Chicago Bears fans that are traveling – or living, even – in other parts of the country? What are they supposed to do?
The Accidental Travel Writer has put together a highly subjective list of the Top 10 Sports Bars for Chicago Bears fans in Chicago and another list of the Sports Bars most friendly to Chicago Bears fans in other parts of the United States.
Bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other bars. Bars also sometimes choose not to show games so always call ahead to make sure the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
Best Chicago Bears Bars in the Windy City
- Timothy O’Toole’s – 622 North Fairbanks Court, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 642-0700). Facebook
- Joe’s Bar on Weed Street – 940 West Weed Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 337-3486. Facebook
- The Scout Warehouse + Kitchen – 1301 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telehone: (312) 705-0595. Facebook
- O’Donovan’s Pub and Restaurant – 2100 West Irving Park Road, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 478-2100. Facebook
- The Boundary Tavern and Grille – 1932 West Division Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 278-1919. Facebook
- Burke’s Public House – 5401 North Broadway, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 944-1109. Facebook
- Cortland’s Garage Tavern and Grill – 1645 West Cortland Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 862-7877. Facebook
- Leader Draft House and Eatery – 3000 West Irving Park Road, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 478-2337. Facebook
- McGee’s Tavern and Grille – 950 West Webster Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 549-8200. Facebook
- Public House – 401 North State Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 265-1240. Facebook
- The Smoke Daddy – 1804 West Division Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 772-6656. Facebook
- Wild Goose Bar and Grill – 4265 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 281-7112. Facebook
Best Chicago Bears Bars in Other Cities
Here you go – from sea to shining sea! Not all of these bars are full-fledged fan hangouts, but they do tend to attract lots of Bears fans of game day.
- Union Pub – 201 Massachusetts Avenue Northeast, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 546 7200. Facebook
- Overlook Bar – 225 East 44th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 682 7266. Facebook
- The Bar on Dolores – 1600 Dolores Street, San Francisco, California. Telephone: (415) 695-1745. Facebook
- Black Bear Tavern – 1931 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 355-9089. – “ATL’s Official Chicago Headquarters” Facebook
- Half Moon Windy City Sports Grill – 288 East Greenway Parkway, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 993-6600; 2121 East Highland Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 977-2700. Facebook
- 710 Beach Club and Grill – 710 Garnet Avenue, Pacific Beach, California. Telephone: (858) 483-7844. Facebook
- ild Wing Café University – 9539 Pinnacle Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (704) 708-9453. Da Bears Charlotte Area Fan Club. Facebook
- Brando’s Chicago Style Pizza and Sports Bar – 3725 Blue Diamond Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 896-6018. Facebook
- Alary’s Bar – 139 – 7th Street East, St. Paul, Minnesota. Telephone: (651) 224-7717. Facebook
- Tinhorn Flats Saloon & Grill – 2623 West Magnolia Boulevard, Burbank, California. Telephone: (818) 567 2470. Facebook
- Pub Fiction – 2303 Smith Street, Houston, Texas. Telephone: (713) 400-8400. Facebook
- The Whit’s End – 6510 Phinney Avenue North, Seattle, Washington. Telephone: (206) 850-8888. Facebook
- Hob Nob Sports Bar and Grill – 7200 West Chandler Boulevard, Chandler, Arizona. “Arizona’s Home for Chicago Sports” Facebook
- Rosie O’Grady’s – 3402 Adams Avenue, San Diego, California. Telephone: (619) 284-7666. Facebook
- Buford’s – 700 West 6th Street, Austin, Texas. Telephone: (512) 545-5505. Facebook
- Joey D’s Chicago Style Eatery – 211 North Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida. Telephone: (941) 364-9900. And five other locations. Facebook
- Ivy and Coney – 1537 – 7th Street NW, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 6709-IVY. Facebook
- Simeri’s Italian – 10410 lio Road, Fortville, Indiana. Telephone: (317) 589-8557. Facebook
- Wrigley’s Chicago Bar & Grill – 18200 West Colfax Avenue, Golden, Colorado. Telephone (303) 277-1551. Facebook
If You’re Headed to Chicago
- Visit Chicago>>
Your Input Wanted
Please leave comments in the COMMENT box below on these bars and also feel free to recommend other sports bars that are friendly to Chicago Bears fans. And don’t forget to include where they are located!