National Football League
Top 10 Bears friendly sports bars in Chicago and 10 more in other parts of the country, where you can root for the Bears in the company of other Chicago Bears fans. Please comment on them and feel free to recommend others – and please submit fan photos for inclusion!
- This post has been updated for the 2019 National Football Season!
Best Chicago Bears Watch Bars
And surely Chicago sports fans – and Chicago Bears fans, in particular – don’t need to be told where to go should they want to watch a football game with other fans rooting for the same team. But what about Bears fans from out of town that want to enjoy a game with other Bears fans when they are visiting Chicago?
And what about Chicago Bears fans that are traveling – or living, even – in other parts of the country? What are they supposed to do?
The Accidental Travel Writer has put together a highly subjective list of the Top 10 Sports Bars for Chicago Bears fans in Chicago and another list of the Top 10 Sports Bars friendly to Chicago Bears fans in other parts of the United States.
Bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other bars. Bar also sometimes choose not to broadcast games so always call ahead to make sure the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
Where to Root for the Chicago Bears in the Windy City
- Timothy O’Toole’s – 622 North Fairbanks Court, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 642-0700).
- The Scout Warehouse + Kitchen – 1301 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telehone: (312) 705-0595.
- O’Donovan’s Pub and Restaurant – 2100 West Irving Park Road, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 478-2100.
- The Boundary Tavern and Grille – 1932 West Division Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 278-1919.
- Burke’s Public House – 5401 North Broadway, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 944-1109.
- Cortland’s Garage Tavern and Grill – 1645 West Cortland Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 862-7877.
- Leader Draft House and Eatery – 3000 West Irving Park Road, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (733) 478-2337.
- McGee’s Tavern and Grille – 950 West Webster Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 549-8200.
- Public House – 401 North State Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 265-1240.
- The Smoke Daddy – 1804 West Division Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 772-6656.
- Wild Goose Bar and Grill – 4265 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 281-7112.
Where to Watch the Chicago Bears Play Out of Town
Here you go – from sea to shining sea! Not all of these bars are full-fledged fan hangouts, but they do tend to attract lots of Bears fans of game day.
- Union Pub – 201 Massachusetts Avenue Northeast, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 546 7200.
- Overlook Bar – 225 East 44th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 682 7266. Website: Overlook
- The Bar on Dolores – 1600 Dolores Street, San Francisco, California. Telephone: (415) 695-1745.
- 710 Beach Club and Grill – 710 Garnet Avenue, Pacific Beach, California. Telephone: (858) 483-7844.
- Courtside Sports Club – 291 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Telephone: Chicago Sports Club of New England.
- Wild Wing Café University – 9539 Pinnacle Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (704) 708-9453. Da Bears Charlotte Area Fan Club
- Brando’s Chicago Style Pizza and Sports Bar – 3725 Blue Diamond Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 896-6018.
- Alary’s Bar – 139 – 7th Street East, St. Paul, Minnesota. Telephone: (651) 224-7717.
- Tinhorn Flats Saloon & Grill – 2623 West Magnolia Boulevard, Burbank, California. Telephone: (818) 567 2470.
- Pub Fiction – 2303 Smith Street, Houston, Texas. Telephone: (713) 400-8400.
If You’re Headed to Chicago
Your Input Wanted
Please leave comments in the COMMENT box below on these bars and also feel free to recommend other sports bars that are friendly to Chicago Bears fans. And don’t forget to include where they are located!