National Basketball Association
If you can’t attend the NBA playoffs in person, there are many sports bars in Southern California that broadcast Clippers games. These are some of the best Los Angeles Clippers sports bars, where you can root for the Clippers in the company of other Clippers fans.
Clippers Team History
The Los Angeles Clippers are a professional basketball team in the United States.
The Los Angles Clippers play in the Pacific Division of the Western Conference of the National Basketball Association (NBA). It is one of two NBA teams based in the Southern California city.
The L.A. Clippers play home games at Stables Center, which is located at 1111 South Figueroa Street in Los Angeles, California.
Staples Center is a mixed used sporting facility.
In addition to the Clippers, the arena is also the home court of the Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA, the Los Angeles Kings of the National Hockey League (NHL), and the Los Angeles Sparks of the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA).
The basketball team was founded in 1970 as an expansion franchise of the NBA. It was originally based in Buffalo, New York, and was known as the Buffalo Braves.
The team moved to San Diego, California, in 1978 and was renamed the San Diego Clippers. They moved to Los Angeles in 1984 and were renamed the Los Angeles Clippers.
The Clippers have won two division titles and no conference titles. It has never won an NBA championship.
Best Los Angeles Clippers Sports Bars
Here are 10 of the best sports bars in Southern California to root for the Clippers – next to the Staples Center, of course.
- 901 Bar & Grill – 29901 Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California
- Free Play – 3939 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California.
- 33 Taps Silver Lake – 3725 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California.
- O’Brien’s Irish Pub & Restaurant – 2226 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, California.
- Big Wang’s – 300 Lankershim Boulevard, North Hollywood, California, and 801 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, California.
- Baja Sharkeez – 3600 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, California.
- Biergaten – 206 North Western Avenue, Los Angeles, California.
- Barney’s Beanery – locations in Burbank, Pasadena, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, and Westwood.
- Beer Belly – 532 South Western Avenue, Los Angeles, California, and 255 Long Beach Boulevard, Long Beach, California.
- Casey’s Irish Pub – 613 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, California.
- Blue Dog Beer Tavern – 4524 Saugus Avenue, Sherman Oaks, California.
- ESPN Zone – 1011 South Figueroa Street, Suite B101, Los Angeles, California.
Not all of these watch bars are exclusively L.A. Clippers sports bars, but they do tend to attract lots of Clippers fans on game day.
Sometimes fans migrate to other bars, sometimes bars close, and sometimes they are booked for special events. Always call ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast at the bar
Where to Buy Los Angeles Clippers Fan Gear
Your Input Wanted
Please send photos of fans at the above Los Angeles Clippers sports bars to be included in this post.
If you know of any good Clippers watch bars, please leave a reply below. The same goes for any typos or corrections.
This list of the best Los Angeles Clippers sports bars is part of a series of posts on sports bars for fans of NBA teams.