Major League Baseball
UPDATED 3 JULY 2018!
If you can’t make it to Dodger Stadium, or the Dodgers are playing out of town, there are sports bars throughout SoCal where you can root for the Dodgers. Here are seven of the best – plus one in New York, one in Las Vegas, and one in San Francisco – newly added!
The Los Angeles Dodgers play in the West division of the National League of Major League Baseball (MLB).
The baseball team was established in 1883 in Brooklyn, New York, where it played until 1957.
The baseball team underwent several name changes, settling on the Dodgers in 1932 because Dodger fans had to dodge trolleys on their ways to baseball games at Ebbets Field in Brooklyn, New York.
The Dodgers have played at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles since 1962.
The Dodgers have 15 West division titles, 21 National League pennants, and six World Series, including one in Brooklyn.
Where to Watch the Los Angeles Dodgers Play Baseball
Not all of these bars are exclusively Dodgers hangouts, but they are generally considered friendly to Dodgers baseball fans.
- The Park Bar and Grill – 2007 W Burbank Blvd, Burbank, California. Telephone: (818) 557-6561.
- Busby’s West – 3110 Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica, California. Telephone: (310) 828-4567.
- Barney’s Beanery – 8447 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, California. Telephone: (323) 654-2287. Social Media: Facebook – Twitter
- The Short Stop – 1455 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (213) 482-4941. Social Media: Facebook
- Public House – 1739 North Vermont Avenue, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (323) 663-1739.
- Laurel Tavern – 11938 Ventura Boulevard, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (818) 506-0777. Social Media: Twitter – Instagram
- Spring Street Bar – 626 South Spring Street, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (213) 622-5859. Social Media: Facebook – Twitter
- Taqueria St. Marks Place – 79 St. Marks Place, New York, New York. Telephone: (646) 964-5614. Social Media: Facebook
- Home Plate Bar and Grill – 2460 West Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 420-5600. Social Media: Facebook
- Flying Pig Bistro Pub – 433 South Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, California. Telephone: (415) 934-1234. Social Media: Facebook
Your Help Wanted
Bars sometimes close and sometimes fans switch loyalties to other establishments. Please post corrections in the Comment Box below.
Please also feel free to post information about other sports bars friendly to Los Angeles Dodgers fans in the Comment Box.
Where to Stay in Los Angeles
To find the perfect place to stay: