Best NFL Watch Bars
SoFi Stadium in Inglewood is the best spot to watch to Los Angeles Rams. But what if is an away game? Or you can’t get a ticket? Check out the best Los Angeles Rams bars, where you can root for the Rams with like-minded fans – in Southern California or across the land.
THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR THE 2020 NFL SEASON!
Rams Team History
The Los Angeles Rams are a professional football team in the United States. They compete in the West Division of the National Football Conference of the National Football League. (NFL).
The Los Angeles Rams were founded in 1936. Originally, they played in Cleveland, Ohio. And they called themselves the Cleveland Rams. In fact, they won the NFL championship in 1945.
The Rams moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1946. And they changed their name to the Los Angeles Rams.
Interestingly, the Cleveland Browns were established the same year.
The Rams moved to St. Louis, Missouri, in 1995. And they renamed themselves the St. Louis Rams. But in 2016, the football team moved back to Los Angeles.
Having played in Cleveland, Ohio; Los Angeles, California; and St. Louis, the Rams have won 15 division title in their celebrated history.
They have appeared in the postseason 27 times, winning three NFL Championships.
The Rams defeated the Tennessee Titans by a score of 23 to 16 in Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000. At the time, they were still playing in St. Louis.
The Los Angeles Rams play home games at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. And they share the stadium with the Los Angeles Chargers of the American Football Conference.
SoFi Stadium has fixed seating for 70,000 football fans. There are 260 luxury suites. In addition, there are 13,000 premium seats.
Lake Park adjoins the stadium. And it has a space for events.
The stadium opened in 2020. And the team formerly played at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Best Los Angeles Rams Bars in Southern California
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Los Angeles Rams. Some of them are full fledged Rams hangouts.
However, bars close and fans migrate to other establishments. And sometimes bars decide to broadcast other events.
So always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to broadcast the game you want to watch.
- Original Mike’s – 100 South Main Street, Santa Ana, California. Telephone: (714) 550-7764. – “Ram Central meets at Original Mikes, our long time home to watch Rams games, and it’s a family friendly environment,” says Manuel Morena. “We have raffle prize giveaways, visits from ex-Rams players,music, and everybody always has a great time. The place is huge with dance floor, multiple screens, overhead screens, and great food. Ram Central was the very first Ram Booster Club made up from members of the Original Los Angeles Rams Booster Club in the 80’s.”
- Barney’s Beanery – outlets in Burbank, Pasadena, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, and Westwood. Telephone: (323) 654-2287.
- Legends – 5236 East 2nd Street, Long Beach, California. – “First Modern Sports Bar in America! Telephone: (562) 433-5743.
- Big Wangs – outlets in North Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (818) 985-2449.
- Busby’s East – 5364 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California.Telephone: (323) 823-4890.
- Maggie’s Pub – 11900 Telegraph Road, Santa Fe Springs, California. Telephone: (562) 944-5399.
- Flights Craft Beer & Sports Grill – 5119 West El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, California. Telephone: (310) 676-8228.
- Rocco’s Tavern – 12514 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, California. Telephone: (818) 572-9422.
- Freddie’s 35er Bar – 12 East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, California. Telephone: (626) 356-9315.
- Tony’s Darts Away – 1710 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, California. Telephone: (818) 253-1710.
- Blue Palms Brew House – 6124 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (323) 464-2337.
- Los Pablo’s Restaurant – 42425 Jackson Street Suite C-113, Indio, California. Telephone: (442) 400-3377.
- Nicolino’s Palm Springs – 449 South El Cielo Road, Palm Springs, California. Telephone: (760) 322-5579.
- Sports Nut Pizza – 1820 Hamner Avenue, Norco, California. Telephone: (951) 739-4344.
- Vincenzo’s Pizza Newhall – 24504 1/2 Lyons Avenue, Newhall, California. Telephone: (661) 259-6733.
- Zendejas Mexican Restaurant – 665 West Arrow Highway, San Dimas, California. Telephone: (909) 592-0053.
- The Fields LA – 3939 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (213) 419-9465.
- Rock and Reilly’s USC Village – 3201 South Hoover Street Suite 1810, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (213) 526-5584.
- La Cocina Bar and Grill – 28076 Bouquet Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, California. Telephone: (661) 297-4546.
Best Los Angeles Rams Bars Outside Southern California
While not necessarily exclusive Los Angeles Rams watch bars, the following sports bars often attract Rams fans on game day.
But always call ahead to make sure the game with will broadcast – and that the sound will be turned on!
- Club One Casino – 1033 Van Ness Avenue, Fresno, California. Telephone: (559) 497-3000.
- Timbers Bar and Grill – 4061 North Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 331-1414.
- Panchos Mexican Restaurant – 11020 Lavender Hill Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 982-0111.
- Foley’s NY Pub & Restaurant–
18 West 33rd Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 290-0080.temporarily closed due to COVID. To reopen post-COVID at a new location.
- Max’s Sports Bar – 6727 North 47th Avenue, Glendale, Arizona. Telephone: (623) 937-1671.
- Social Hall – 715 McClintock Drive, Tempe, Arizona. Telephone: (480) 747-3851.
- Bar Coastal NYC – 1495 – 1st Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 288-6635.
- Beantown Pub – 100 Tremont Street, Boston, Massachusetts. Telephone: (617) 426-0111.
- Wasatch Brewery – 250 Main Street, Park City, Utah. Telephone: (435) 649-0900.
- Tailgaters Bar & Grill – 110 East 3rd Avenue, Selah, Washington. Telephone: (509) 697-3100.
- OB Clarks – 1921 South Brentwood Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri. Telephone: (314) 961-8900.
- Volpe’s Sports Bar – 1926 W Tilghman Street, Allentown, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (610) 435-0311.
Your Input On Rams Sports Bars Wanted
If you have patronized and of the above mentioned Los Angeles Rams sports bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
You can mention the ambiance L.A. fans, the visibility of TV screens, the quality of the sound, the food, the service – whatever!
Also, please let me know if any of these L.A. Rams watch bars have closed – or if Rams fans are no longer watching Rams games at them.
Your own recommendations on where to watch the Los Angeles Rams play will also be greatly appreciated!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I may receive a small commission on qualifying sales.