Best NFL Watch Bars
Following a disappointing loss to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 53, the Los Angeles Rams are starting the 2019 season full of hope. Here are the best bars in Southern California and elsewhere if you can’t make it to the Coliseum or the Rams are playing out of town.
Super Bowl or Bust!
The second seed Los Angeles Rams defeated the New Orleans Saints last season to win their first National Football Conference (NFC) championship since returning to Los Angeles from St. Louis, Missouri.
The Los Angeles Rams, who finished four to 12 just two seasons ago, hung on to defeat the favoured New Orleans Saints in a toughly fought battle. The game went into overtime, but the Rams prevailed by a score of 26 to 23.
Unfortunately, they lost to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl 53, which was held in Atlanta, Georgia.
Having played in Cleveland, Ohio; Los Angeles, California; and St. Louis, the Rams have won 15 division title in their 71-year history.
They have appeared in the postseason 27 times, winning three NFL Championships.
The Rams have made three trips to the Super Bowl, beating the Tennessee Titans by a score of 23 to 16 in Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000, when they were playing in St. Louis.
Super Bowl 53 was held in Atlanta, Georgia, on Sunday 3 February at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
If you you can’t make it to the stadium or the Rams are playing out of town here are some of the best spots to root for the Rams – both in Southern California and around the country.
Best Los Angeles Rams Bars in Southern California
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Los Angeles Rams. Some of them are full fledged Rams hangouts.
However, bars close and fans migrate to other establishments. And sometimes bars decide to broadcast other events.
So always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to broadcast the game you want to watch.
- Original Mike’s – 100 South Main Street, Santa Ana, California. Telephone: (714) 550-7764. – “Ram Central meets at Original Mikes, our long time home to watch Rams games, and it’s a family friendly environment,” says Manuel Morena. “We have raffle prize giveaways, visits from ex-Rams players,music, and everybody always has a great time. The place is huge with dance floor, multiple screens, overhead screens, and great food. Ram Central was the very first Ram Booster Club made up from members of the Original Los Angeles Rams Booster Club in the 80’s.”
- Barney’s Beanery – outlets in Burbank, Pasadena, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, and Westwood. Telephone: (323) 654-2287.
- Legends – 5236 East 2nd Street, Long Beach, California. – “First Modern Sports Bar in America! Telephone: (562) 433-5743.
- Big Wangs – outlets in North Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (818) 985-2449.
- Busby’s East – 5364 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California.Telephone: (323) 823-4890.
- Maggie’s Pub – 11900 Telegraph Road, Santa Fe Springs, California. Telephone: (562) 944-5399.
- Flights Craft Beer & Sports Grill – 5119 West El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, California. Telephone: (310) 676-8228.
- Rocco’s Tavern – 12514 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, California. Telephone: (818) 572-9422.
- Freddie’s 35er Bar – 12 East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, California. Telephone: (626) 356-9315.
- Tony’s Darts Away – 1710 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, California. Telephone: (818) 253-1710.
- Blue Palms Brew House – 6124 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (323) 464-2337.
- Los Pablo’s Restaurant – 42425 Jackson Street Suite C-113, Indio, California. Telephone: (442) 400-3377.
- Nicolino’s Palm Springs – 449 South El Cielo Road, Palm Springs, California. Telephone: (760) 322-5579.
- Sports Nut Pizza – 1820 Hamner Avenue, Norco, California. Telephone: (951) 739-4344.
- Vincenzo’s Newhall – 24504 1/2 Lyons Avenue, Newhall, California. Telephone: (661) 259-6733.
- Zendejas Mexican Restaurant – 665 West Arrow Highway, San Dimas, California. Telephone: (909) 592-0053.
- Yeast N Flour Pizzeria – 231 North Euclid Avenue, Ontario, California. (909) 391-6525.
- The Fields LA – 3939 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (213) 419-9465.
- Rock and Reilly’s USC Village – 3201 South Hoover Street Suite 1810, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (213) 526-5584.
Best Los Angeles Rams Bars Outside Southern California
While not necessarily exclusive Los Angeles Rams watch bars, the following sports bars often attract Rams fans on game day.
But always call ahead to make sure the game with will broadcast – and that the sound will be turned on!
- Club One Casino – 1033 Van Ness Avenue, Fresno, California. Telephone: (559) 497-3000.
- Timbers Bar and Grill – 4061 North Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 331-1414.
- Panchos Mexican Restaurant – 11020 Lavender Hill Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 982-0111.
- Foley’s NY Pub & Restaurant– 18 West 33rd Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 290-0080.
- Max’s Sports Bar – 6727 North 47th Avenue, Glendale, Arizona. Telephone: (623) 937-1671.
- Social Hall – 715 McClintock Drive, Tempe, Arizona. Telephone: (480) 747-3851.
- Bar Coastal NYC – 1495 – 1st Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 288-6635.
- Beantown Pub – 100 Tremont Street, Boston, Massachusetts. Telephone: (617) 426-0111.
- Wasatch Brewery – 250 Main Street, Park City, Utah. Telephone: (435) 649-0900.
- Tailgaters Bar & Grill – 110 East 3rd Avenue, Selah, Washington. Telephone: (509) 697-3100.
- OB Clarks – 1921 South Brentwood Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri. Telephone: (314) 961-8900.
Your Input On Rams Sports Bars Wanted
If you have patronized and of the above mentioned Los Angeles Rams sports bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
You can mention the ambiance L.A. fans, the visibility of TV screens, the quality of the sound, the food, the service – whatever!
Also, please let me know if any of these L.A. Rams watch bars have closed – or if Rams fans are no longer watching Rams games at them.
Your own recommendations on where to watch the Los Angeles Rams play will also be greatly appreciated!