Best NFL Watch Bars
The Los Angeles Rams are Super Bowl bound! The Rams will face the New England Patriots at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. If you can’t watch the game in person, here are the 10 best Rams watch bars in Southern California and where to root for the Rams in other cities.
Super Bowl or Bust!
The Los Angeles Rams, who finished four to 12 just two seasons ago, hung on to defeat the favoured New Orleans Saints in a toughly fought battle. The game went into overtime, but the Rams prevailed by a score of 26 to 23.
The Rams have won the right to represent the NFC in Super Bowl LIII, where they will face an indomitable foe: the New England Patriots.
Having played in Cleveland, Ohio; Los Angeles, California; and St. Louis, the Rams have won 15 division title in their 71-year history.
They have appeared in the postseason 27 times, winning three NFL Championships.
The Rams have made three trips to the Super Bowl, beating the Tennessee Titans by a score of 23 to 16 in Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000, when they were playing in St. Louis.
Super Bowl 53 will be held in Atlanta, Georgia, on Sunday 3 February at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
If you can’t make it to the Super Bowl in person some of the best spots to root for the Rams follow – both in Southern California and around the country.
Where to Root for the Rams in Southern California
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Los Angeles Rams. Some of them are full fledged Rams hangouts.
However, bars close and fans migrate to other establishments. And sometimes bars decide to broadcast other events.
So always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to broadcast the game you want to watch.
- Barney’s Beanery – outlets in Burbank, Pasadena, Redondo Beach, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, and Westwood.
- Legends – 5236 East 2nd Street, Long Beach, California. – “First Modern Sports Bar in America!
- Big Wangs – outlets in North Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles, California.
- Busby’s East – 5364 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California.
- Flights Craft Beer & Sports Grill – 5119 West El Segundo Blvd, Hawthorne, California.
- Rocco’s Tavern – 12514 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, California.
- Lake Alice – 3616 University Avenue, Riverside, California.
- Freddie’s 35er Bar – 12 East Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, California
- Joyce’s Pizza and Subs – 10712 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, California
- Tony’s Darts Away – 1710 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, California
- Blue Palms Brew House – 6124 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, California.
Where to Root for the Rams Outside Southern California
While not necessarily exclusive Los Angeles Rams watch bars, the following sports bars often attract Rams fans on game day.
But always call ahead to make sure the game with will broadcast – and that the sound will be turned on!
- Timbers Bar and Grill – 4061 North Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Panchos Mexican Restaurant – 11020 Lavender Hill Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Foley’s NY Pub & Restaurant– 18 West 33rd Street, New York, New York.
Your Input Wanted
If you have patronized and of the above mentioned Los Angeles Rams sports bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
You can mention the ambiance L.A. fans, the visibility of TV screens, the quality of the sound, the food, the service – whatever!
Also, please let me know if any of these L.A. Rams watch bars have closed – or if Rams fans are no longer watching Rams games at them.
Your own recommendations on where to watch the Los Angeles Rams play will also be greatly appreciated!