Looking for the best Raiders bar in Las -Vegas? There are many Las Vegas Raiders bars along The Strip and downtown. And there are even some in nearby Henderson. Check out the best Raiders sports bars in Nevada, California, and across the Raider Nation!
UPDATED FOR THE 2022 NFL SEASON!
In This Post
Raiders Team History
The Raiders were established in Oakland, California, in 1960. And they originally called themselves the Oakland Raiders.
Slowly but surely, the team developed a fervent fan base. Who could forget the Heidi game, the Sea of Hands, Black Sunday, or the Immaculate Reception?
This was where Commitment to Excellence, Pride and Poise, and Just Win Baby were born.
However, the team moved to Los Angeles in 1982. And they changed their name to the Los Angeles Raiders.
During their sojourn in Southern California, their fan base grew. They were no longer just a Northern California phenomenon.
In fact, a football fan in San Diego told me that there were as many Raider fans in San Diego as Charger fans. And when the team played Qualcomm Stadium, it usually drew more Raider fans than local fans.
After playing in Southern California for 13 seasons, the franchise moved back to Oakland in 1995.
Following another 24 years in Oakland, the team moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, And they have renamed themselves once again, the Las Vegas Raiders.
Team of the Decades?
The Raiders have won a total of 12 division championships. In addition, they have won three conference championships.
Meanwhile, two of the championships were in Oakland. And one of the conference championships was in Los Angeles.
Most importantly, the Raiders have made three Super Bowl appearances. And they have won the Super Bowl two times. once in Oakland, and once the following year in Los Angeles.
The Raiders have a nationwide following. Consequently, their fans call themselves the Raider Nation.
Las Vegas Raiders
The Raiders moved to Las Vegas in 2020. And once again they renamed themselves to reflect their new home.
In fact, the Las Vegas Raiders. are the second professional sports franchise to base itself in Sin CIty.
The Las Vegas Golden Knights of the National Hockey League (NHL) also call Las Vegas home.
The Las Vegas Raiders play home games at Allegiant, Stadium at 3333 Al Davis Way, Las Vegas, Nevada.
The facility can accommodate 65,000 fans.. In addition, it has 27 suites.
The Rebels of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas also play home games at the stadium.
The Golden Knights were instant success in Las Vegas. Will the Raiders be equally successful in their new home?
Where to Watch the Raiders
The following sports bars are considered friendly to fans of the Silver and Black.
While some of them are full-fledged Raider hangouts, others show Raiders games along with those of other teams.
However, bars sometimes close. Furthermore, fans sometimes switch loyalties to other bars. In addition, bars occasionally decide to broadcast other events. In addition, because of COVID-19, some bars may have temporarily or permanently closed.
Therefore, you should call ahead to make sure the bar is still open and is going to show the game.
Best Raiders Bars in Las Vegas
What is the best Raiders bar in Las Vegas? The fact is, the Raider Nation is spoiled for choice when it comes to Raiders sports bars in Las Vegas.
While many Las Vegas Raiders sports bars are located along the Las Vegas Strip, there are also quite a few in downtown Las Vegas and in other parts of town. In fact, there is even one in Henderson!
A list of some of the best Raiders bars in Las Vegas follows. But what about Oakland fans? Is there an Oakland Raiders bar in Las Vegas?
- Raiders Tavern & Grill – M Resort, 12300 Las Vegas Blvd South, Henderson, Nevada. FACEBOOK
- Tailgater Tavern – 3990 West Russell Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 790-1963. FACEBOOK
- Tailgaters Social – 2411 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas. Nevada/ Telephone: (702) 221-6513. FACEBOOK
- Aces & Ales – 2801 North Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: : (702) 638-2337; Aces & Ales – 3740 South Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: : (702)-436-7600. FACEBOOK
- Pub 365 – Tuscany Suites, 255 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 944-5288. FACEBOOK
- Stadia Bar – 3570 South. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (866) 866-733-5827. FACEBOOK
- Stage Door Casino – 4000 Linq Lane, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 733-0124. FACEBOOK
- The Still Crafts, Drafts & Eats – The Mirage Hotel, 3400 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 692-8455. FACEBOOK
- Time Out Sports Bar & Grill – 6138 West Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 880-8180. FACEBOOK
- Chanclas Cantina – 1215 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada. FACEBOOK
- Good Timez Billiards – 5740 West Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 431-0358. FACEBOOK
- Jackpot Bar & Grill – 4360 South Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas (702) 463-0333. FACEBOOK
- Tommy Rockers – 4275 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada. Tel: (702) 261-6688. FACEBOOK
Crown & Anchor Pub – 4755 Spring Mountain Road, Las Vegas Nevada. Telephone: : (702)-876-4733. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
- Legends Bar & Grill – 5866 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: : (702) 778-8750. FACEBOOK – HAVE THEY REOPENED YET?
Best Raiders Bars in California
The Raiders were born in California. And that is where many of their loyalist fans reside.
Will these sports fans continue to attract Raiders fans now that the team has moved out of state? Only time will tell!
- Killarney’s Pub and Grill – 209 Main Street, Huntington Beach, California. Tel: (714) 536-7887. FACEBOOK
- Dave & Busters – 4821 Mills Center, Ontario, California. Tel: (9099) 987-1557. FACEBOOK
- Melody Bar and Grill – 9132 South Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, California. Tel: (310) 670-1994. FACEBOOK
- Draft Pick Sports Bar and Grill – 15856 Imperial Highway, La Mirada, California. Tel: (562) 947-9990. FACEBOOK
- Corner Pocket Sports Bar – 7777 Sunrise Blvd, 1400, Citrus Heights, California. Tel: (916) 722-CLUB (2582). FACEBOOK
- The Library – 7459 Mission Gorge Road San Diego, California. Tel: (619) 583-5839. FACEBOOK
- Sunshine Saloon – 1807 Santa Rita Road # K Pleasanton, California. Tel: (925) 846-6108. FACEBOOK
- Half Time Sports Bar – 316 – 14th Street, Oakland, California. Tel: (510) 836-4400. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
- Upper Deck Sports Lounge at Splash Kingdom – 1101 California Street, Redlands, California. Tel: (909) 335-7275. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
- 28 West Bar – 28 West Main St, Alhambra, California. Tel: (626) 281-1777. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
- Buffalo Wild Wings – Chula Vista Center, 555 Broadway Suite 116, Chula Vista, California. Tel: (619) 407–6205. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
Kristys MVP Sports Bar and Championship Grill – 3225 Midway Drive, San Diego, California. Telephone: (619) 222-0388. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
Best Raiders Bars Nationwide
The Raiders are one of only a handful of NFL teams that can claim a truly national following. Therefore, it is not surprising to find Raiders hangouts from sea to shining sea.
- Next Level Sports Bar – 2857 Appling Way, Memphis, Tennessee. Telephone: (901) 207-5167. FACEBOOK
- Clicks Billiards & Sports Bar – 3705 Malco Way #1112, Memphis, Tennessee. Telephone: (901) 624-5881. FACEBOOK
- Hideaway Lounge Lounge Sports Bar & Grill – 3215 East Thomas Road. Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 633-1414. FACEBOOK
- Dave & Buster’s – 2000 East Rio Salado Parkway Suite 1100, Tempe, Arizona. Telephone: (480) 281-8456. FACEBOOK
- Peter Dillon’s – 130 East 40th Street, New York, New York. Tel: (212) 213-3998. FACEBOOK
- Unique Lounge – 1757 Arthur Kill Road Suite E, Staten Island, New York. Telephone: (718) 948-0714.948-0714. FACEBOOK
- The Beach on Bourbon – 227 Bourbon Street, New Orleans, Louisiana. Telephone: (504) 522-9764. FACEBOOK
- Duffy’s Sports Grill – 1800 Bell Tower Lane, Weasston Town Center, Weston, Florida. Telephone: (954) 389-2552. FACEBOOK
- Public Bar Live – 1214 – 18th Street Northwest, Washington, DC. Tel: (202) 223-2200. FACEBOOK
- Bungalow Alehouse – Potomac Mills – 2840 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge, Virginia. Tel: (703) 583-5340. FACEBOOK
- Canucks Sports Bar & Grill – 1102 FACEBOOK Texas Street, Lewisville, Texas. Tel: (972) 436-7000. FACEBOOK
- Peabos Bar & Grill – 1700 – 132nd Street SE Ste F, Mill Creek, Washington. Tel: (425) 337-3007. FACEBOOK
- Scooter’s Bar -507 East Lincolnway, Cheyenne, Wyoming. Tel: (307) 514-9520. FACEBOOK
- The Exchange – 1719 G Street NW, Washington, DC. Tel: (212) 393-4690. – Home of the DC Metro Raiders Booster Club. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
Big Daddy’s Burgers & Bar – 9070 Research Blvd, Austin, Texas. Tel: (512) 614-0252. FACEBOOK – CLOSED? Finley Dunne’s Tavern – 3458 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Tel: (773) 477-7311. FACEBOOK – STILL OPEN?
Your Input on Las Vegas Raiders Bars Wanted
If you have patronized any of these NFL watch bars, please leave comments (pro or con) in the COMMENT box below.
First of all, you can mention the vibe. For example, are Raider Nation pennants or Raiders memorabilia on display?
Furthermore, how many TV screens are there? In addition, How big are they? Finally, are they visible throughout the bar?
In the same vein, what is the quality of the sound? Above all, is the sound turned on?
Not only that, some bars show games, but they don’t turn on the sound. Or the sound is set so low you can hardly hear it. Certainly, that can be a big disappointment.
Furthermore, how is the food? Do they serve pub grub, fast food, or more upscale fare?
And what about the service? In short, would you recommend the bar to other Raiders fans?
Most importantly, please let me know if any of these Raiders watch bars have closed. Either that, or if Raiders fans are no longer watching Raiders games at them.
Also, your own recommendations on where to watch the Las Vegas Raiders play will also be greatly appreciated!
Where to Stay in Las Vegas
RIP Ricky’s Sports Theatre & Grill
I posed with Ricky Ricardo, owner of Ricky’s Sports Theatre and Grill in San Leandro, California. Ricky is to my left, and Chris Stashik (a.k.a. Queen Snake) is to my right.
Ricky’s Sports Theatre and Grill was long considered to be the premier Raiders watch bar in the Raider Nation. Sports Illustrated had also rated it as the second-best sports bar in the United States. Unfortunately, it has closed.
Raiders Fan Fotos
You Might Also Enjoy
- An Ode to the Oakland Coliseum (or Thanks for the Memories)
- A Raider Fan’s Travel Guide to London>>
- A Raider Fan’s Travel Guide to Mexico City>>
- Final Resting Place of Al David>>
- Top 10 Oakland Raiders Sports Bars>>
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a qualifying purchase, I may receive a small commission – at no extra charge to you!