Top 10 Baltimore Ravens bars in the Baltimore area and 10 more bars in other parts of the country where you can root for the Baltimore Ravens in the company of other Ravens fans. Please comment and submit fan fotos!
This post has been updated for the 2021 National Football League season!
Where to Watch the Baltimore Ravens
The Baltimore Ravens are a professional football team in the United States. And they compete in the North Division of the American Football Conference (AFC) of the National Football League (NFL).
Baltimore Colts/Ravens Team History
First, there were the Baltimore Colts. The Baltimore Colts were an All-America Football Conference franchise from 1947 to 1949. And they became an NFL franchise in 1950.
However, the team was disbanded after the 1950 season. And a new football team, also called the Baltimore Colts, was an NFL franchise from 1953 to 1983. Nonetheless, the team relocated to Indianapolis, Indiana, in 1984.
Edgar Allen Poe
The Baltimore Ravens were established in 1996, when Art Modell, the owner of the Cleveland Browns, decided to move his team to Baltimore, Maryland.
In fact, the move was highly controversial. And it caused outrage in Cleveland, Ohio. Finally, it was decided to create a new identity for the team so that the Cleveland Browns legacy could remain with the city of Cleveland.
A new football franchise was established in Cleveland. And it was named the Cleveland Browns.
After relocating to Baltimore, Maryland, the team was renamed the Baltimore Ravens in honour of Edgar Allen Poe, who lived for a time in Baltimore and died and was buried there in 1849. Poe’s most famous poem was entitled The Raven.
The Baltimore Ravens have been highly successful in their brief history. In fact, they have made the playoffs eight times since 2000, winning the American Football Conference North three times in 2003, 2006, and 2011.
Best Baltimore Ravens Bars in Maryland
The following sports bars are considered to be friendly to fans of the Baltimore Ravens. And some of them are full-fledged team hangouts. However, others are Orioles sports bars but welcome Ravens fans on game day.
Bars close and fans migrate to other establishments. Sometimes bars decide to broadcast other events. Also, because of COVID-19, some bars have temporarily or permanently closed.
Therefore, always call ahead to make sure the bar is going to broadcast the game you want to watch.
- Mother’s Grille – 1113 Charles Street, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 244-8686. Facebook
- Looney’s Pub Canton – 2900 O’Donnel Street, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 803-7080. Facebook
- Pickles Pub – 520 Washington Blvd, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 752–1781. Facebook
- Game – 1400 B Warner Street, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 385-0100. Facebook
- Alonso’s Loco Hombre – 413 – 415 West Cold Spring Lane, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 235-3433. Facebook
- Bo Brook Restaurant and Catering – 2780 Lighthouse Point, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 558-0202. Facebook
- Charles Village Pub and Patio – 19 West Pennsylvania Avenue, Towson, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 821-1818. Facebook
- Hightopps Backstage Grille – 2306 York Road, Timonium, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 560-7101. Facebook
- Green Turtle – 8872 McGaw Road, Suite C, Columbia, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 312-5255. Facebook
- DeSantis’ Pizza Grill and Bar – 96366 Bel Air Road, Perry Hall, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 256-2770. Facebook
Best Baltimore Ravens Bars Outside Maryland
Some of these sports bars are bonafide Baltimore Ravens hangouts. And others often attract Ravens fans on game day. But always call ahead to make sure they will show the game!
- Chopper’s Grill – 80 South Madison Street, Denver, Colorado. Telephone: (303) 399-4448. “Ravens Game Watch Headquarters” Facebook
- Crab Corner Maryland Seafood House – 6485 South Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 489-4646. “We Are Maryland” Facebook
- The Parlor – 7250 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, California. Telephone: (323) 930-2100.”We Are the West Wing” Facebook
- Kirby’s Grillin’ & Chillin’ – Plaza LaMer Shopping Center, 841 Donald Ross Road, Juno Beach, Florida. Telephone: (561) 627-8000. Facebook
- Bootleggers Smokehouse – 7217 East 1st Street, Scottsdale, Arizona. Telephone: (480) 404-9984. Facebook
- Dirty Birds – 4656 Mission Blvd, Pacific Beach, San Diego. Telephone: (858) 274-2473. Facebook
- Croxley Ale House – 190 Main Street, Farmingdale, New York. Telephone: (516) 293-7700. Facebook
- Michael’s Pizzeria and Sports Pub – 4091 North Broadway Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (6773) 929-4149. Facebook
- Cavanaugh’s University City – 119 South 39th FacebookStreet, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 386-4889. Facebook
- Hudson Grille Midtown – 942 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 892-0892. Facebook
- Mac’s Industrial Sports Bar – 312 Central Avenue Southeast, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Telephone: (612) 379-3379. Facebook
Your Input Wanted on Ravens Watch Bars
Please leave comments (pro or con) on these establishments if you have patronized them in the COMMENT box below.
Also, please let me know if any of them have closed – or if Ravens fans are no longer watching games at them. Your recommendations for other Ravens hangouts will also be greatly appreciated!
Bars sometimes close. And fans sometimes migrate to other establishments. Therefore, I encourage you to check with venues to make sure the bar will show the game you want to watch. Also, make sure that there will be sound!
You Might Also Enjoy