Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh occupies a privileged place along the sandy shores of Long Beach in Southeastern Vietnam. It has a large infinity swimming pool, six food and beverage outlets, a stunning spa, and more. World class golf courses are nearby.
Where to Stay in Vietnam
Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh occupies a privileged location along the sandy shores of Long Beach in southeastern Vietnam.
The stylish resort hotel has rooms, suites, and pool villas. There are several food and beverage outlets. Facing the beach, it has a large infinity swimming pool, a fitness centre, and a full-service spa.
The hotel has a beige and blue colour scheme, reflecting its seaside location. Subtle fishing elements are incorporated into its architecture and interior design.
Destination Cam Ranh Bay
Cam Ranh Bay is a deep-water bay in Vietnam’s Khánh Hòa Province. Overlooking the South China Sea, it is located between Phan Rang and Nha Tran.
In fact, Cam Ranh Bay is approximately 302 kilometers (187 miles by air northeast of Ho Chi Minh City, a.k.a. Saigon. The drive is 387 kilometers (240 miles).
The Southeast Asian continental shelf is relatively narrow at Cam Ranh Bay. Consequently, Cam Ranh Bay offers the best deep water port in Southeast Asia.
As a result, Cam Ranh Bay has long played an important military role in the region.
In fact, the United States built an air force base there during the Vietnam. Interestingly, the base now serves as Cam Ranh International Airport, the fourth busiest airport in Vietnam.
In recent years, the area’s sandy beaches, clear waters, sunny skies, and world class golf courses have made it an attractive travel destination for tourists.
The Cam Ranh Radisson Blu hotel has 292 rooms, suites, and villas. And all of them have either patios or balconies.
They measure from 45 square meters to 140 square meters. In addition, they all have have both free Wi-Fi and minibars.
Regarding the 36 villas, they boast private pools, cabanas. and alfresco dining areas. And nine of the villas directly front the beach.
Food and Beverage
The Cam Ranh Radisson Blu has six food and beverage outlets. And each one of them has a different vibe and a different menu.
- Sunrise – The resort hotel’s signature eatery, Sunrise takes its name from the spectacular sunrises that light the skies over coastal Vietnam each morning. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Blu Lobster – Serving mouth-watering Vietnamese seafood, Blu Lobster serves a daily à la carte menu featuring the catch of the day. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- Cheers – Unwind from late afternoon until midnight with music, cold drinks, and delicious comfort food at Cheers. Open daily from 4 pm until midnight.
- Lobby Bar – Pastries, high tea, light snacks, and cocktails are served-in the hotel’s stylish Lobby Bar. Open daily from 6 am to 10 pm.
- Waves – Located on the beach, Waves serves smoothies and signature cold cocktails as well as light bites and sweet treats. Open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Get Wet – Swim up to Get Wet for snacks, desserts, healthy cocktails, and smoothies.Open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
The Cam Ranh Radisson Blu resort overlooks a magnificent stretch of sandy beach.
In addition, the luxurious resort hotel has a large rectangular swimming pool. And the pool is lined with lounge chairs, beach umbrellas, and cabanas.
The hotel offers plenty of activities for sports-minded travelers. For example, there is a wide range of water sports. In addition, there is a fully-equipped fitness centre.
Finally, the hotel’s magnificent spa offers a Himalayan Crystal Salt Chamber and an Ice Grotto.
Radisson Blu Resort Cam Ranh – D12 Slot A, Nguyen Tat Thanh Highway, Cam Ranh, Vietnam.
The Cam Ranh Radisson Blu hotel overlooks Long Beach in Vietnam’s picturesque Khanh Hoa province.
Cam Ranh International Airport is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The airport has flights to several regional travel destinations.
For example, airlines link the airport with Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul, Shanghai, and a growing list of other Asian cities.