UPDATED FOR THE 2021 NFL SEASON!.
What is the best New York Giants bar in NYC? The best New York Giants bar in New Jersey? How about the best New York Giants bar in South Florida? Or the best New York Giants bar in Los Angeles? Check out the best New York Giants bars around the country. And root for Big Blue with other G-Men fans!
New York Giants Team History
The 2021 NFL season is the New York Giants’ 97th season in the National Football League. The Giants are hoping to return to the playoffs and win their fifth Super Bowl.
In fact, the New York Giants are a professional football team based in the New York metropolitan area. But they play home games across the Hudson River in the neighboring state of New Jersey.
The Giants compete in the East division of the National Football Conference (NFC) of the National Football League (NFL).
The Giants were one of five teams that joined the NFL in 1925. Most importantly, they are the only team from that group that has survived.
In addition, the Giants are the league’s longest-established team in the Northeastern United States. And the team won eight NFL titles before the Super Bowl was inaugurated. Subsequently, they won four Super Bowls.
In fact, only two teams have won more championships than the New York Giants. To clarify, the Green Bay Packers have won 13 Super Bowls. And the Chicago Bears have won nine.
New York is the only city in the country to have two professional football teams. In addition to the Giants, the New York Jets of the NFL’s American Football Conference represent the Big Apple.
However, there is one more professional football team in New York State. In upstate New York, the Buffalo Bills also play in the AFC East of the NFL.
In fact, only California has as many more NFL teams as New York. But it used to have four. To clarify, the Oakland Raiders have moved to Las Vegas, Nevada.
The New York Giants play home games at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. And the New York Jets play home games at the same stadium.
New York Giants Bar Stools
Best New York Giants Bars in the Big Apple
These bars in New York City are considered friendly to New York Giants fans. And fans often organize New York Giants watch parties at them.
However, sports bars sometimes close. And fans sometimes migrate to other sports bars. Also, because of COVID-19, some bars might have temporarily or permanently closed.
Therefore, always call ahead to make sure that the bar is still open. And that it will show the game you want to watch.
- Mustang Harry’s Fine Food & Spirits – 352 – 7th Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 268-8930.
- Taproom No. 307 – 307 – 3rd Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 725-4766.
- The Gin Mill – 442 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 580-9080.
- Mercury Bar – 659 Ninth Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 262 -7755.
- Bronx Alehouse – 216 West 238th Street, Bronx, New York. Telephone: (718) 601-0204.
- Studio Square NYC – 35-33 – 36th Street, Long Island City, New York. Telephone: (718) 383-1001.
- The East End Bar & Grill – 1672 – 3rd Avenue, New York, NY. Telephone: (212) 348-3783.
Best New York Giants Bars in New Jersey
These bars in New Jersey are considered friendly to New York Giants fans. However, sports bars sometimes close. And fans sometimes migrate to other sports bars.
Therefore, always call ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
- Dorrian’s Red Hand – 555 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, New Jersey. Telephone: (212) 772-6660.
- Pic-A-Lilli Inn – 866 Route 206, Shamong, New Jersey. Telephone: (609) 268-2066.
- Black Bear Bar & Grill – 205 Washington Street, Hoboken, New Jersey. Telephone: (201) 656-5511. – STILL OPEN?
- Mother’s Ale House – 95 Mountainview Blvd, Wayne, New Jersey. Telephone: (973) 633-7400,
- Redd’s Restaurant & Bar – 317 Washington Avenue, Carlstadt, New Jersey. Telephone: (201) 933-0015.
- Asbury Ale House – 531 Cookman Avenue, Asbury, New Jersey. Telephone: (732) 455-3808.
- Fireside Grill & Bar – 133 South Main Street, Marlboro, New Jersey. Telephone: (732) 780-7900.
- McDonagh’s Pub & Restaurant – 2 West Front Street, Keyport, New Jersey. Telephone: (732) 264-0999.
- Spring Lake Tap House – 810 Highway 71, Spring Lake, New Jersey. Telephone: (732) 282-1530.
Big Giants Bars in “Suburban” Locations
These bars around the country are considered friendly to New York Giants fans. And Giants fans sometimes organize Giants watch parties at them.
However, you should always call ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
- O’Brien’s Pub – 2226 Wiltshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, California. Telephone: (310) 829-5303. – “Home of the largest NY Giants watch group west of the Mississippi.”
- Social Tap Scottsdale – 4312 North Brown Avenue, Scottsdale, Arizona. Telephone: (602) 432 -6719.
- Smaltimore – 2522 Fait Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 522-1421.
- The Local – 105 East 5th Street, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (704) 347-0035.
- Nanny O’Brien’s – 3319 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 686-9189.
- Racine Plumbing – 2642 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 857-2261.
- Ace’s Bar San Francisco – 998 Sutter Street, San Francisco, California. Telephone: (415) 673-0644,
- West 4th and Jane – 1432A 4th Street, Santa Monica, California. Telephone: (310)
- Backyard Bistro – 1235 Hurricane Alley, Raleigh, North Carolina. Telephone: (919) 851-6203,
- American Social – 721 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Telephone: (954) 764-7005.
- Occidental – 1950 West 32nd Avenue, Denver, Colorado. Telephone: (720) 536-8318.
- Bobalouie’s Grille and Sports Garden – 1913 East Bearss Avenue, Tampa, Florida. Telephone: (813) 971-1243. – STILL OPEN?
- The Greatest Bar – 262 Friend Street, Boston, Massachusetts. Telephone: (617) 367-0544.
- Bar Louie – 8760 Jim Keynes Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina. Telephone: (980) 326-4400.
- Ned Irish Sports Pub – Henderson, Virginia. Telephone: (703) 793-7376.
- Gus’s New York Pizza & Bar –2755 North 91st Avenue Suite 100, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (623) 936-1200.
- Monticelloatl – 2000 Powers Ferry Rd. Second Floor Marietta, Georgia. Telephone: (770) 702-7078.
- The Ainsworth – 206 – 21st Avenue South, Nashville, Tennessee. Telephone: (629) 800-5153.
- Across the Pond Restaurant and Pub – 1732 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC. Telephone: (202) 232-4800. – STILL OPEN?
Your Input on New York Giants Sports Bars Welcome!
Please comment on these establishments in the COMMENT box below. Also, feel free to recommend other sports bars that are friendly to New York Giants fans.
If You Are Going to New York
You Might Also Enjoy