UPDATED FOR THE 2018 NFL SEASON!
Top 10 bars to root for the New York Giants if you can’t get a ticket to the game at MetLife Stadium – or the team is playing out of town. Please comment on them and feel free to recommend others. Please submit fan photos at sports bars for inclusion!
he 2018 New York Giants season is the franchise’s 94th season in the National Football League. Head Coach Ben McAdoo is coaching the team for the second season this year.
The Giants are hoping to return to the playoffs and win their fifth Super Bowl.
The New York Giants are a professional American football team based in the New York metropolitan area. The Giants compete in the National Football League (NFL) in the East division of the National Football Conference (NFC).
The New York Giants are playing home games for its ninth season this year at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
New York is the only city in the country to have two professional football teams. The Giants share MetLife Stadium with the New York Jets of the NFL’s American Football Conference (AFC) East division.
The Giants were one of five teams that joined the NFL in 1925. It is the only team from group that has survived.
The Giants are also the league’s longest-established team in the Northeastern United States. The team won eight NFL titles before the Super Bowl was inaugurated and four Super Bowls.
Only two teams have won more championship than the New York Giants. The Green Bay Packers have won 13, and the Chicago Bears have won nine.
Where to Root for the New York Giants in the Big Apple
These bars in New York City and neighboring New Jersey are considered friendly to New York Giants fans. Always call ahead to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
- Mustang Harry’s Fine Food & Spirits – 352 – 7th Avenue, New York, New York.
- Taprom No. 307 – 307 – 3rd Avenue, New York, New York.
- The Gin Mill – 442 Amsterdam Avenue, New York.
- Lansdowne Road – 599 – 10th Street, New York, New York.
- Tonic Bar and Restaurant – 727 Seventh Avenue, New York, New York.
- Mercury Bar – 659 Ninth Avenue, New York, New York.
- Bronx Alehouse – 216 West 238th Street, Bronx, New York.
- Studio Square NYC – 35-33 – 36th Street, Long Island City, New York.
- Dorrian’s Red Hand – 555 Washington Boulevard, Jersey City, New Jersey.
Suburban New York Giants Friendly Sports Bars
These bars around the country are considered friendly to New York Giants fans. Check websites to make sure that the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
- O’Brien’s Pub 2226 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, California.
- Social Tap Scottsdale – 4312 North Brown Avenue, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Nanny O’Brien’s – 3319 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC.
- Racine Plumbing Bar & Grill – 2642 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, Illinois.
- Happy Ending – 7038 Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood, California.
- Ace’s Bar San Francisco – 998 Sutter Street at Hyde, San Francisco, California.
- West 4th and Jane – 1432A 4th Street, Santa Monica, California.
- Backyard Bistro – 1235 Hurricane Alley, Raleigh, North Carolina.
- American Social – 721 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
You Might Also Enjoy …
Your Input Welcome!
Please comment on these establishments in the COMMENT box below. Also feel free to recommend other sports bars that are friendly to New York Giants fans.